Task manager doesn't display CPU speed

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. JoshuaXD's Avatar
    Posts : 11
    Windows 10 Home (x64)
    Thread Starter
       #11

    Compumind said:
    I wonder if you can migrate to the 2004 public build from the Dev 2004.
    I'll ask if this thread can be moved to the Windows Insider thread here.

    Next time, keep windows.old, lol.



    P.S. If you want to get this issue behind you quickly, do a clean install.
    Ok, I do have one last question, that opt out thing in windows settings didn't seem to work despite me having it checked. Why didn't it work? Anyways, I will keep windows.old, but I get rid of it because my ssd has most of it's space taken up. I will probably do a clean install, thanks.
      My Computer

  2. Compumind's Avatar
    Posts : 2,533
    Windows 10 Pro x64, Various Linux Builds, Networking, Storage, Cybersecurity Specialty.
       #12

    JoshuaXD said:
    Ok, I do have one last question, that opt out thing in windows settings didn't seem to work despite me having it checked. Why didn't it work? Anyways, I will keep windows.old, but I get rid of it because my ssd has most of it's space taken up. I will probably do a clean install, thanks.
    May I ask what specific Opt-Out item you are referencing?

      My Computer

  3. JoshuaXD's Avatar
    Posts : 11
    Windows 10 Home (x64)
    Thread Starter
       #13

    Compumind said:
    May I ask what specific Opt-Out item you are referencing?

    Go to windows settings > update and security > windows insiders program and it's underneath "stop getting preview builds"
      My Computer

  4. Compumind's Avatar
    Posts : 2,533
    Windows 10 Pro x64, Various Linux Builds, Networking, Storage, Cybersecurity Specialty.
       #14

    JoshuaXD said:
    Go to windows settings > update and security > windows insiders program and it's underneath "stop getting preview builds"
    I see. Let's get an opinion, since I don't involve myself in Insider Builds.

      My Computer

  5. Bree's Avatar
    Posts : 15,906
    10 Home x64 (2004) (10 Pro on 2nd pc)
       #15

    JoshuaXD said:
    Ok, I do have one last question, that opt out thing in windows settings didn't seem to work despite me having it checked. Why didn't it work?

    If you were expecting it to downgrade you to the current public build then you were mistaken. Opting out of Insider builds just means you won't get any more Insider updates. But you'll still be on the same Insider build.

    You now have to stay on that build until the public release catches up with you, after which you'll get the public updates like everyone else.
      My Computers


 

Related Threads
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 22:36.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums