I Cannot Open Windows Insider Program  


  1. Posts : 182
    Windows 10 (v10.0.19043.2251)
       #1

    I Cannot Open Windows Insider Program


    I cannot open Windows Insider Program. Do you know the services that can enable opening Windows Insider Program?
      My Computer


  2. Posts : 13,181
    Win10 Version 21H2 Pro and Home, Win11 Pro and Home
       #2

    DeriLoko3 said:
    I cannot open Windows Insider Program. Do you know the services that can enable opening Windows Insider Program?
    Is the IP [test/BETA] installed on a computer and is bootable or are you using a virtual machine installation? Being of a rather older sound mind I have 2 computers running the IP version [a good use instead of the landfill].
      My Computers


  3. Posts : 182
    Windows 10 (v10.0.19043.2251)
    Thread Starter
       #3

    Berton said:
    Is the IP [test/BETA] installed on a computer and is bootable or are you using a virtual machine installation? Being of a rather older sound mind I have 2 computers running the IP version [a good use instead of the landfill].
    I meant services.msc.
      My Computer


  4. Posts : 13,181
    Win10 Version 21H2 Pro and Home, Win11 Pro and Home
       #4

    This may help but usually Windows still needs to be running first:
    How to open Windows Services Manager in Windows 10
      My Computers


  5. Posts : 182
    Windows 10 (v10.0.19043.2251)
    Thread Starter
       #5

    Berton said:
    This may help but usually Windows still needs to be running first:
    How to open Windows Services Manager in Windows 10
    I do not think that this is the issue in here. How do I enable Windows Settings, which takes me to Windows Insider Program?
      My Computer


  6. Posts : 7,254
    Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
       #6

    Settings is always enabled.
      My Computers


  7. Posts : 13,181
    Win10 Version 21H2 Pro and Home, Win11 Pro and Home
       #7

    Windows Insider Program
    Is this what the question about?
    I Cannot Open Windows Insider Program-image.png
      My Computers


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 14:28.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums