Latest Release Preview - Early Issue Release

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

  1. Posts : 4,174
    Windows 10 Pro x64 Latest RP
       #1

    Latest Release Preview - Early Issue Release


    UPDATE 10/18: KB4522355 Windows 10 Build 18362.448 19H1 and 18363.448 19H2 - Oct. 18



    Received another "Early Release Preview" on 1909 overnight and installed without issues as yet this morning ...

    https://support.microsoft.com/hi-in/...date-kb4515384

    Latest Release Preview - Early Issue Release-annotation-2019-09-11-084944.png

    One change was the Help screen appearing after reboot and Log in

    Latest Release Preview - Early Issue Release-annotation-2019-09-11-084755.png

    Not sure if this is a new feature or just for the pre issue installs or 1909
    Last edited by Brink; 21 Oct 2019 at 13:29.
      My Computers


  2. Posts : 11,182
    Windows / Linux : Arch Linux
       #2

    Barman58 said:
    Received another "Early Release Preview" on 1909 overnight and installed without issues as yet this morning ...

    https://support.microsoft.com/hi-in/...date-kb4515384

    Latest Release Preview - Early Issue Release-annotation-2019-09-11-084944.png

    One change was the Help screen appearing after reboot and Log in

    Latest Release Preview - Early Issue Release-annotation-2019-09-11-084755.png

    Not sure if this is a new feature or just for the pre issue installs or 1909
    Hi there
    This is now on UUPDUMP so I'll give it a go and see what happens --note I've checked it's the 1909 363 one --not the 1903 362 .

    Cheers
    jimbo
      My Computer


  3. Posts : 56,064
    Multi-boot Windows 10/11 - RTM, RP, Beta, and Insider
       #3

    Got it today thru Windows Update. Quick an smooth.

    Latest Release Preview - Early Issue Release-2019-09-17_12h39_11.png

    Not sure what an Enablement Package is.
    Latest Release Preview - Early Issue Release-2019-09-17_12h41_50.png
      My Computers


  4. Posts : 3,446
       #4

    f14tomcat said:
    Not sure what an Enablement Package is.
    Looks like a new buzz word... saw this...

    Enablement Packages enable you to effectively set up and deliver your own therapeutic interventions.

    LOL... therapeutic indeed!
      My Computer


  5. Posts : 4,174
    Windows 10 Pro x64 Latest RP
    Thread Starter
       #5

    I thought those sort of packages were the ones you buy from Shady characters on street corners
      My Computers


  6. Posts : 118
    Windows 10
       #6

    Brink said:
    Hello,

    It was an Insider Release Preview ring build posted here: Latest Release Preview - Early Issue Release
    Brink thank you but I'm still unclear.

    Anyone, am I running 1909 without the full feature set, is this for testing of delivery?

    Posting more detail.
    Latest Release Preview - Early Issue Release-image.png
      My Computer


  7. Posts : 12,429
    Win10 Version 21H2 Pro and Home, Win11 Pro
       #7

    Press Windows Key + R the type winver and press Enter, will give the Version, Build and Expiration date.
      My Computers


  8. Posts : 118
    Windows 10
       #8

    Berton said:
    Press Windows Key + R the type winver and press Enter, will give the Version, Build and Expiration date.
    Thank you. I have provided the winver shot but brink moved my question from another thread. Here we go again...
      My Computer


  9. Posts : 12,429
    Win10 Version 21H2 Pro and Home, Win11 Pro
       #9

    Interesting, don't see the Expiration date. It is confusing and I'm running machines on the RTM/Released versions and 2 machines in the IP Fast Ring.
      My Computers


  10. Posts : 56,064
    Multi-boot Windows 10/11 - RTM, RP, Beta, and Insider
       #10

    MUser said:
    Thank you. I have provided the winver shot but brink moved my question from another thread. Here we go again...

    Attachment 248131
    Use this pic instead. the one you posted has your email address.

    Latest Release Preview - Early Issue Release-2019-09-20_12h58_51.png
      My Computers


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 20:23.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums