Windows 10: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Fast+Skip Build 17046 for PC Insider

Page 15 of 68 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast
  1.    24 Nov 2017 #141

    AndreTen said: View Post
    Try to reset it (sorry if you already did that...) Working fine here.
    uninstalled it and reinstalled it clicked on sign in and the same thing happened
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  2. Posts : 258
    Windows 10 preview 64-bit
       24 Nov 2017 #142

    AndreTen said: View Post
    Same here.

    For some apps problems, look at the first post:


    Sadly, posted link just takes me to the same announcement..

    Did a fresh install of the previous build
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  3.    24 Nov 2017 #143

    Only problem with Mail, live tile not showing last mail. Can't use Cortana anyway. WMP working too but my poison is VLC.
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  4. Posts : 38,043
    Dual boot Windows 10 FCU Pro x 64 & current Insider 10 Pro
       24 Nov 2017 #144

    goatty2 said: View Post
    uninstalled it and reinstalled it clicked on sign in and the same thing happened
    See if this works. Open Settings > Apps > Feedback Hub > Left click > Advanced > Reset.
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  5. Posts : 2,597
    64-bit Win10 Pro Insider Build 17604
       24 Nov 2017 #145

    goatty2 said: View Post
    uninstalled it and reinstalled it clicked on sign in and the same thing happened
    - works ok here, though it doesn't pop up over a web page like it used to..
    - have to close the web page to see it..
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  6. Posts : 38,043
    Dual boot Windows 10 FCU Pro x 64 & current Insider 10 Pro
       24 Nov 2017 #146

    Maps working great here. Always has. Keeps all my favorites, etc. In zooming out to globe I see they now include the Sun and stars. Not sure if the animation is in real time, though.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Maps Globe.png 
Views:	2 
Size:	317.4 KB 
ID:	165385
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  7. Posts : 258
    Windows 10 preview 64-bit
       24 Nov 2017 #147

    Fabler2 said: View Post
    Anyone having issues with the Map app? Forever not showing maps and this has been an issue for me going back a few builds?

    Attachment 165378

    Not very useful is it
    Wonder if similar issue with the GPU, as happened in the past, where Apps showed as blank squares and text as white rectangles? It's showing in device manager as the same driver,

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Driver issue.PNG 
Views:	53 
Size:	13.1 KB 
ID:	165388
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  8.    24 Nov 2017 #148

    HippsieGypsie said: View Post
    See if this works. Open Settings > Apps > Feedback Hub > Left click > Advanced > Reset.
    i thought i'll just check my accounts and it said i need to verify account
    feedback hub now working not had that problem before
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  9. Posts : 38,043
    Dual boot Windows 10 FCU Pro x 64 & current Insider 10 Pro
       24 Nov 2017 #149

    goatty2 said: View Post
    i thought i'll just check my accounts and it said i need to verify account
    feedback hub now working not had that problem before
    I see. Verify in Settings > Accounts? It won't sync passwords otherwise so to get into apps.

    Glad you found the problem.
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  10. Posts : 10,764
    Windows 10 (Pro and Insider Pro)
       24 Nov 2017 #150

    Fabler2 said: View Post
    Wonder if similar issue with the GPU, as happened in the past, where Apps showed as blank squares and text as white rectangles? It's showing in device manager as the same driver,

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Driver issue.PNG 
Views:	53 
Size:	13.1 KB 
ID:	165388
    Did you try to rest it (in Settings / apps / click app and select reset...)

    goatty2 said: View Post
    i thought i'll just check my accounts and it said i need to verify account
    feedback hub now working not had that problem before
    Great you solved it.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 
Page 15 of 68 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast

Related Threads
UPDATE 11/22: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Fast+Skip Build 17046 for PC Insider - Windows 10 Forums 931221002532503552 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 17040 for PC - Windows Experience Blog
UPDATE 11/16: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Fast+Skip Ahead Build 17040 for PC Insider - Windows 10 Forums 928321775498170368 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 17035 for PC - Windows Experience Blog
918976964165230592 918950777619484672 918884711891550208 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 17017 for PC - Windows Experience Blog
900402809685721088 900405174786695168 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 16273 for PC - Windows Experience Blog How to Start or Stop Receiving Insider Builds in Windows 10
903302171319427076 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 16353 for PC (Skip Ahead) - Windows Experience Blog How to Start or Stop Receiving Insider Builds in Windows 10 How to Choose Your Insider Ring Level on your...
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:08.
Find Us