Cumulative Update KB4043961 Build 16299.19 for PC Insider

Page 41 of 99 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191 ... LastLast
  1. LEOPEVA64's Avatar
    Posts : 2,040
    WINDOWS 10 Pro x64 build 19042.685
       #400

    lx07 said:
    these restart automatically things have more chance of embarrassing than helping (IMO).
      My Computer

  2. larc919's Avatar
    Posts : 3,101
    Windows 10 Pro x64
       #401

    Brink said:
    Update:

    Has 16299.15 been rolled out to Release Preview Ring yet? I missed it if it has been. Thought that might happen today.
      My Computer

  3. cereberus's Avatar
    Posts : 12,035
    Windows10
       #402

    larc919 said:
    Has 16299.15 been rolled out to Release Preview Ring yet? I missed it if it has been. Thought that might happen today.
    Build upgrades do not get released to Release Preview Ring - you only get some features via normal updates.
      My Computer

  4. Brink's Avatar
    Posts : 56,867
    64-bit Windows 10 Pro for Workstations build 21376
    Thread Starter
       #403

    larc919 said:
    Has 16299.15 been rolled out to Release Preview Ring yet? I missed it if it has been. Thought that might happen today.
    Just Fast and Slow ring so far.
      My Computers

  5. f14tomcat's Avatar
    Posts : 53,601
    Multi-boot Windows 10 - RTM, RP, Beta, and Insider
       #404

    Anybody try to do a clean install using an ISO made from those ESD links Dave provided? If so, I'm curious what you got. It installed fine and quick, so hitches. Activated and verified. But..... when I did a Check-for-Updates, it DL'd an MRT labeled for Insider Preview. And the OneDrive is the CU version, not what's in 16299.15, so no On-Demand feature option. Checking the Windows Insider settings in Updates, it says "Get Started", so no idea how/why that MRT got DL'd. Bottom line, it's deleted and gone. I'm not sure what I got..............

    Comments? Answers? Clues?

    Any/all/none of the above? :)
      My Computers

  6. Dave44's Avatar
    Posts : 1,148
    Windows 10 Pro
       #405

    f14tomcat said:
    Anybody try to do a clean install using an ISO made from those ESD links Dave provided? If so, I'm curious what you got. It installed fine and quick, so hitches. Activated and verified. But..... when I did a Check-for-Updates, it DL'd an MRT labeled for Insider Preview. And the OneDrive is the CU version, not what's in 16299.15, so no On-Demand feature option. Checking the Windows Insider settings in Updates, it says "Get Started", so no idea how/why that MRT got DL'd. Bottom line, it's deleted and gone. I'm not sure what I got..............

    Comments? Answers? Clues?

    Any/all/none of the above? :)
    clean installed here all fine you did get en-us didn't you

    Cumulative Update KB4043961 Build 16299.19 for PC-screenshot-1-.png
      My Computer

  7. magilla's Avatar
    Posts : 3,136
    Windows 10 and windows insider
       #406

    f14tomcat said:
    Anybody try to do a clean install using an ISO made from those ESD links Dave provided? If so, I'm curious what you got. It installed fine and quick, so hitches. Activated and verified. But..... when I did a Check-for-Updates, it DL'd an MRT labeled for Insider Preview. And the OneDrive is the CU version, not what's in 16299.15, so no On-Demand feature option. Checking the Windows Insider settings in Updates, it says "Get Started", so no idea how/why that MRT got DL'd. Bottom line, it's deleted and gone. I'm not sure what I got..............

    Comments? Answers? Clues?

    Any/all/none of the above? :)
    i did not do an install but on my current installs of 16299.15 I did get MRT download, along with defender defs.
      My Computer

  8. cereberus's Avatar
    Posts : 12,035
    Windows10
       #407

    f14tomcat said:
    Anybody try to do a clean install using an ISO made from those ESD links Dave provided? If so, I'm curious what you got. It installed fine and quick, so hitches. Activated and verified. But..... when I did a Check-for-Updates, it DL'd an MRT labeled for Insider Preview. And the OneDrive is the CU version, not what's in 16299.15, so no On-Demand feature option. Checking the Windows Insider settings in Updates, it says "Get Started", so no idea how/why that MRT got DL'd. Bottom line, it's deleted and gone. I'm not sure what I got..............

    Comments? Answers? Clues?

    Any/all/none of the above? :)
    Onedrive Files On Demand is only available if you are on Insider Programme - I downloaded latest version, and got FOD, left Programme and FOD disappeared. I rejoined (just on Insider Preview) and FOD was back.
      My Computer

  9. kado897's Avatar
    Posts : 40,015
    Windows 10 Home 64bit v20H2 and insider builds
       #408

    larc919 said:
    Has 16299.15 been rolled out to Release Preview Ring yet? I missed it if it has been. Thought that might happen today.
    Not last time I checked.
      My Computer

  10. kado897's Avatar
    Posts : 40,015
    Windows 10 Home 64bit v20H2 and insider builds
       #409

    cereberus said:
    Build upgrades do not get released to Release Preview Ring - you only get some features via normal updates.
    It usually goes to RP a week or so before general release.
      My Computer


 
Page 41 of 99 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191 ... LastLast

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:25.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums