Cumulative Update KB4043961 Build 16299.19 for PC Insider

Page 19 of 99 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast
  1. cereberus's Avatar
    Posts : 12,037
    Windows10
       #180

    DavidY said:
    This makes me think it isn't close enough and I'll need to wait for a while.
    It is close enough - it will get sorted by normal updates in due course.
      My Computer

  2. swarfega's Avatar
    Posts : 7,148
    Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
       #181

    I'm waiting until its generally available cause I use this computer for work.
      My Computers

  3. LEOPEVA64's Avatar
    Posts : 2,042
    WINDOWS 10 Pro x64 build 19042.685
       #182

    I recently read an article where it was said that some of the functions of Story Remix were reaching the general public, well, last night I received a big, big update for the photos app in this build, added all the new features, the search bar, the previous view and suggestions in the above and all the new functions of Story remix, curiously, in the article that I read said that the 3D effects were not available, but they arrived to me with this gigantic update, I love the new sounds that have been added over time to Story Remix, there is plenty to choose from, from Vivaldi to rock and now there is a preview of those sounds before adding them to the video.

      My Computer

  4. Zardoc's Avatar
    Posts : 400
    Windows 10 Enterprise
       #183

    Kari said:
    I want to participate, making an educated guess.

    I think that RTM / GA / WTF or whatever you want to call it will be something between 16299.15 and 19999.9999. How that affects my Windows usage is not clear to me, therefore I do not understand this conversation and its importance but apparently world can fall apart if we do not get that information now!
    It gives people something to rant/talk about. I've been doing this for 20 years and I don't see it changing any time soon.
      My Computer

  5. pirix's Avatar
    Posts : 46
    Windows 10
       #184

    cereberus said:
    I am still not happy that the standard touch keyboard option is not yet included for English (UK). I have to install the US keyboard to get access to function keys etc, or run osk.exe which is less user friendly on a tablet.
    I am much more disappointed with lack of Finnish standard keyboard. Using the US one there are not Scandinavian characters like ä, ö at all.

    I have given feedback twice with no result.
      My Computer

  6. 24c's Avatar
    24c
    Posts : 978
    Win 10 Prox64 - latest "final"
       #185

    LEOPEVA64 said:
    I recently read an article where it was said that some of the functions of Story Remix were reaching the general public, well, last night I received a big, big update for the photos app in this build, added all the new features,
    What version of the Photo app do you have now?
    I have:
    Cumulative Update KB4043961 Build 16299.19 for PC-photos.jpg
      My Computer

  7. LEOPEVA64's Avatar
    Posts : 2,042
    WINDOWS 10 Pro x64 build 19042.685
       #186

    24c said:
    What version of the Photo app do you have now?
    I have:
    Cumulative Update KB4043961 Build 16299.19 for PC-photos.jpg
    That same, before, in normal Fast ring, I had a version that began with 2017.3701 .. and had none of the new functions of the app, did not even have a function that was added a long time ago, being able to choose what to do with the mouse wheel, move to the next image or zoom in the image, and all that came to me just when installing this build with this big update.
    Cumulative Update KB4043961 Build 16299.19 for PC-ol.jpg
      My Computer

  8. cereberus's Avatar
    Posts : 12,037
    Windows10
       #187

    pirix said:
    I am much more disappointed with lack of Finnish standard keyboard. Using the US one there are not Scandinavian characters like ä, ö at all.

    I have given feedback twice with no result.
    Sure - it is just an annoying inconvenience for UK users to flip flop to US keyboard, so long as you know @ and " are interchanged, and do not need to use £ symbol, but for other languages, much more hassle.

    I do not understand why the idiots removed it in the first place - the feedback official reply was "why do you need it?" !!!!!
      My Computer

  9. 24c's Avatar
    24c
    Posts : 978
    Win 10 Prox64 - latest "final"
       #188

    LEOPEVA64 said:
    That same, before, in normal Fast ring, I had a version that began with 2017.3701 .. and had none of the new functions of the app, did not even have a function that was added a long time ago, being able to choose what to do with the mouse wheel, move to the next image or zoom in the image, and all that came to me just when installing this build with this big update.
    Thanks - I was asking because the Xbox app is having an issue with updating and I was wondering if it had affected others - feedback submitted - may change with next build
    Cumulative Update KB4043961 Build 16299.19 for PC-capture.jpg
      My Computer


  10. Posts : 1,171
    Windows 1.00 to Windows 10 Pro 64-bit Build 17713
       #189

    I clean installed from the MS *96 ISO. The edition option screen doesn't have insider preview but there is a watermark on the desk top
      My Computer


 
Page 19 of 99 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 14:39.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums