Page 14 of 30 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
  1.    02 Oct 2017 #131
    Join Date : Jan 2015
    Posts : 1,274
    Windows 10 and windows insider

    Quote Originally Posted by HippsieGypsie View Post
    Voted both here.
    Both used here.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  2.    02 Oct 2017 #132
    Join Date : Oct 2014
    Arnold, MD
    Posts : 28,953
    Triple boot - Win 10 Pro, Win 10 Pro Insider (2) - (and a sprinkling of VMs)

      My ComputersSystem Spec
  3.    02 Oct 2017 #133
    Join Date : Dec 2015
    Posts : 5,863
    Windows10

    Quote Originally Posted by f14tomcat View Post
    Why is that time 9.33 PM - it is only just after two pm there?
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  4.    02 Oct 2017 #134
    Join Date : Oct 2014
    Arnold, MD
    Posts : 28,953
    Triple boot - Win 10 Pro, Win 10 Pro Insider (2) - (and a sprinkling of VMs)

    Quote Originally Posted by cereberus View Post
    Why is that time 9.33 PM - it is only just after two pm there?
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  5.    02 Oct 2017 #135
    Join Date : Mar 2017
    Posts : 5,691
    64-bit Windows 10 Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by LEOPEVA64 View Post
    There is no possibility that the RTM on 17th is a 17k build number, I repeat, builds starting with 17xx are "prerelease" builds of RS4 and that has been known for a long time, it has also been known for some time that the RTM on 17th will be a 16k build number.
    Redstone 4
    CURRENT CANARY17007.1000rs_prerelease14:22, Wednesday 27 September 2017
    CURRENT INSIDER17004.1000rs_prerelease22:29, Friday 22 September 2017

    Redstone 3
    CURRENT CANARY16299.2rs3_release17:50, Saturday 23 September 2017CURRENT RELEASE16299.0rs3_release
    You have to read all of Marty's posts, sometimes like us all he makes errors.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  6.    02 Oct 2017 #136
    Join Date : Oct 2013
    A Finnish expat in Germany
    Posts : 12,947
    Windows 10 Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by cereberus View Post
    Why is that time 9.33 PM - it is only just after two pm there?
    Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Slow+Fast Build 16299 for PC Insider - Page 40 - Windows 10 Forums
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  7.    02 Oct 2017 #137
    Join Date : Nov 2013
    Chicagoland
    Posts : 33,722
    Dual boot Windows 10 FCU Pro x 64 & Insider 10 Pro

    I thought we already deciphered that first two digits of the version numbers would begin with the last two digits of the year released. e.g. Version 1507 and 1511 were released in 2015, version 1607 in 2016, and version 1703 in 2017. The next Fall Creators update to be announced will be 17xx. rs_4 will eventually be numbered 18xx after the first of the year as seen in the chart here: Windows 10 - Wikipedia
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  8.    02 Oct 2017 #138
    Join Date : Nov 2015
    Posts : 382
    WINDOWS 10 Pro x64 builds 17040.1000, 16299.64

    Quote Originally Posted by HippsieGypsie View Post
    I thought we already deciphered that first two digits of the version numbers would begin with the last two digits of the year released. e.g. Version 1507 and 1511 were released in 2015, version 1607 in 2016, and version 1703 in 2017. The next Fall Creators update to be announced will be 17xx. rs_4 will eventually be numbered 18xx after the first of the year as seen in the chart here: Windows 10 - Wikipedia
    If you refer to my comment, when I say builds that start with 17xxx, I clearly refer to the build number itself, ie 17004.1000 or 17007.1000, the same thing when Marty says 16k or 17k, what I understand is that he refers to builds 16000 or 17000, nothing to do with 1703, 1607 or 1511, so I repeat, the RTM for FCU will be a build that starts with 16xxx (or 16k), possibly 16299.2 and can not be a build that starts with 17xxx (or 17k), for example 17007.1000, because those are "prerelease" builds of RS4.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  9.    02 Oct 2017 #139
    Join Date : Nov 2013
    Chicagoland
    Posts : 33,722
    Dual boot Windows 10 FCU Pro x 64 & Insider 10 Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by LEOPEVA64 View Post
    If you refer to my comment, when I say builds that start with 17xxx, I clearly refer to the build number itself, ie 17004.1000 or 17007.1000, the same thing when Marty says 16k or 17k, what I understand is that he refers to builds 16000 or 17000, nothing to do with 1703, 1607 or 1511, so I repeat, the RTM for FCU will be a build that starts with 16xxx (or 16k), possibly 16299.2 and can not be a build that starts with 17xxx (or 17k), for example 17007.1000, because those are "prerelease" builds of RS4.
    I see. Sorry. I thought it was version numbers. I just got back from an out-of-town weekend trying to catch up. Reading too fast.
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  10.    02 Oct 2017 #140
    Join Date : Nov 2015
    Posts : 382
    WINDOWS 10 Pro x64 builds 17040.1000, 16299.64

    Quote Originally Posted by HippsieGypsie View Post
    I see. Sorry. I thought it was version numbers. I just got back from an out-of-town weekend trying to catch up. Reading too fast.
    No problem, maybe it's my fault because, as everyone will know, English is not my native language and sometimes I do not express myself very well, I apologize if the confusion was due to that.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

 
Page 14 of 30 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
Insider Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Fast & Skip Build 16273 for PC
900402809685721088 900405174786695168 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 16273 for PC - Windows Experience Blog How to Start or Stop Receiving Insider Builds in Windows 10
Windows 10 News
Insider Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Skip Ahead Build 16362 for PC
UPDATE: 9/27: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Skip Ahead Build 17004 for PC Insider - Windows 10 Forums 908013519697616896 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 16362 for PC (Skip Ahead) - Windows Experience Blog
Windows 10 News
Insider Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Skip Ahead Build 16353 for PC
903302171319427076 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 16353 for PC (Skip Ahead) - Windows Experience Blog How to Start or Stop Receiving Insider Builds in Windows 10 How to Choose Your Insider Ring Level on your...
Windows 10 News
Insider Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14366 & Mobile Build 14364
UPDATE: 742889757512867840 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14366 Mobile Build 14364 | Windows Experience Blog
Windows 10 News
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 16:32.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+ Ten Forums iOS App Ten Forums Android App



Windows 10 Forums