Windows 10: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Slow Build 16299 for PC Insider

Page 36 of 44 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast

  1. Posts : 982
    Windows 1.00 to Windows 10 Pro 64-bit Build 17713
       02 Oct 2017 #350

    Which forum would be best to ask a question about OneDrive?
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  2. Posts : 30,725
    64-bit Windows 10 Pro build 17713
    Thread Starter
       02 Oct 2017 #351

    fjk61011 said: View Post
    Which forum would be best to ask a question about OneDrive?
    Software and Apps should be good.
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  3. Posts : 982
    Windows 1.00 to Windows 10 Pro 64-bit Build 17713
       02 Oct 2017 #352

    Brink said: View Post
    Software and Apps should be good.
    Thanks, Brink.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  4.    02 Oct 2017 #353

    I wonder if we get another build this week or not.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  5.    02 Oct 2017 #354

    OilerNut said: View Post
    I wonder if we get another build this week or not.
    should certainly have a build this week just no one know what day it be
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  6.    02 Oct 2017 #355

    OilerNut said: View Post
    I wonder if we get another build this week or not.

    There are only two possible answers to this question but both mean exactly the same:

    Yes = "We may get another building or may not"

    No ="We may not get another building or may"

      My ComputerSystem Spec

  7.    02 Oct 2017 #356

    cereberus said: View Post
    There are only two possible answers to this question but both mean exactly the same:

    Yes = "We may get another building or may not"

    No ="We may not get another building or may"

    That's what I call "Covering all bases"
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  8.    02 Oct 2017 #357

    cereberus said: View Post
    There are only two possible answers to this question but both mean exactly the same:

    Yes = "We may get another building or may not"

    No ="We may not get another building or may"

    we usually get RTM 2 weeks before official release and official release is 2 weeks tomorrow sure would say it certain we get it this week it just what day we will get it
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  9.    02 Oct 2017 #358

    Dave44 said: View Post
    we usually get RTM 2 weeks before official release and official release is 2 weeks tomorrow sure would say it certain we get it this week it just what day we will get it
    You are missing the point. I was joking, as the question contained two mutually exclusive and opposite parts.

    By definition, a simple yes or no answer has the same meaning.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  10.    02 Oct 2017 #359

    cereberus said: View Post
    You are missing the point. I was joking, as the question contained two mutually exclusive and opposite parts.

    By definition, a simple yes or no answer has the same meaning.
    How about Maybe..?
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 
Page 36 of 44 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast

Related Threads
UPDATE 9/22: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Fast Build 16296 for PC Insider - Windows 10 Forums 910700796425072640 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 16294 for PC - Windows Experience Blog
909435508610129920 908813302481928192 907710903314931712 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 16288 for PC Build 15250 for Mobile - Windows Experience Blog Update: Build 16288.1 - Recover a "Won't Boot" Surface Pro 3...
Update Sept. 12th: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 16288 PC 15250 Mobile Insider - Windows 10 Forums 903739865380020225 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 16281 for PC - Windows Experience Blog How to...
883370827718172672 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 16237 for PC - Windows Experience Blog How to Start or Stop Receiving Insider Builds in Windows 10
784439136002375681 784446397466681344 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14942 for PC | Windows Experience Blog How to Start or Stop Receiving Insider Builds in Windows 10
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:43.
Find Us