Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Slow Build 16299 for PC Insider

Page 32 of 44 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast
  1. Cliff S's Avatar
    Posts : 25,539
    Win10 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu
       #310

    Zardoc said:
    Nice work. :)
    Thanks Zardoc:)
      My Computers

  2. 24c's Avatar
    24c
    Posts : 978
    Win 10 Prox64 - latest "final"
       #311

    Tried all the different position options - best 2


    Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Slow Build 16299 for PC-screenshot-3-.png

    Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Slow Build 16299 for PC-screenshot-1-.jpg
      My Computer

  3. AndreTen's Avatar
    Posts : 23,266
    Windows 10 (Pro and Insider Pro)
       #312

    24c said:
    Tried all the different position options - best 2


    Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Slow Build 16299 for PC-screenshot-3-.png

    Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Slow Build 16299 for PC-screenshot-1-.jpg
    Call Axe and he'll fit your monitor to Wallpaper
      My Computers

  4. Cliff S's Avatar
    Posts : 25,539
    Win10 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu
       #313

    24c said:
    Tried all the different position options - best 2


    Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Slow Build 16299 for PC-screenshot-3-.png

    Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Slow Build 16299 for PC-screenshot-1-.jpg
    Do you expand the wallpaper before downloading, or just download the thumbnail?
    It looks like this on my 4k monitor
    Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Slow Build 16299 for PC-image.jpg
      My Computers

  5. 24c's Avatar
    24c
    Posts : 978
    Win 10 Prox64 - latest "final"
       #314

    Cliff - I expanded it and took a "snippet" of it - I didn't even see the instructions under the pic - I have a 34" Dell monitor and with the full screen view it takes over the room -

    Just did d/l now - "stretch" option ultra wide curved monitor - 3440 x 1440 resolution - your monitor look to have a different height to width ratio

    Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Slow Build 16299 for PC-screenshot-4-.jpg
      My Computer

  6. Cliff S's Avatar
    Posts : 25,539
    Win10 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu
       #315

    24c said:
    Cliff - I expanded it and took a "snippet" of it - I didn't even see the instructions under the pic - I have a 34" Dell monitor and with the full screen view it takes over the room -

    Just did d/l now - "stretch" option ultra wide curved monitor - 3440 x 1440 resolution - your monitor look to have a different height to width ratio

    Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Slow Build 16299 for PC-screenshot-4-.jpg
    I suppose it must be a bit hard finding wallpapers for a 1440 screen, because most wallpapers(like this) are 16:9 ratio, where yours is 21:9
      My Computers

  7. 24c's Avatar
    24c
    Posts : 978
    Win 10 Prox64 - latest "final"
       #316

    Cliff S said:
    I suppose it must be a bit hard finding wallpapers for a 1440 screen, because most wallpapers(like this) are 16:9 ratio, where yours is 21:9
    Not sure why I bought this monitor - not one of my better investments - I get a sore neck going back and forth from side to side.

    This is my normal desktop - a pic looking north on Myrtle Beach in South Carolina
    Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Slow Build 16299 for PC-screenshot-5-.jpg
      My Computer

  8. Cliff S's Avatar
    Posts : 25,539
    Win10 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu
       #317

    24c said:
    Not sure why I bought this monitor - not one of my better investments - I get a sore neck going back and forth from side to side.

    This is my normal desktop - a pic looking north on Myrtle Beach in South Carolina
    Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Slow Build 16299 for PC-screenshot-5-.jpg
    Nice wallpaper.
    Beaches are so nice when they're empty(now that I am older, when I was young, it was the other way around)
      My Computers

  9. cereberus's Avatar
    Posts : 12,009
    Windows10
       #318

    Cliff S said:
    Nice wallpaper.
    Beaches are so nice when they're empty(now that I am older, when I was young, it was the other way around)
    How insensitive of you to post such offensive pictures to us poor ******s who only get one day of sunshine per year (and a leap year at that) ().
      My Computer

  10. 24c's Avatar
    24c
    Posts : 978
    Win 10 Prox64 - latest "final"
       #319

    cereberus said:
    How insensitive of you to post such offensive pictures to us poor ******s who only get one day of sunshine per year (and a leap year at that) ().

    Are looking for sympathy?
      My Computer


 
Page 32 of 44 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 15:13.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums