Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Slow Build 16296 for PC Insider

Page 24 of 34 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast

  1. Posts : 5,834
    Dual boot Windows 10 FCU Pro x 64 & current Insider 10 Pro
       #230

    slicendice said:
    15063 does not have support for Color Filters, thus you can not go grayscale just like that.
    Thanks, slice. I forgot it's ancient tech.
      My Computers

  2. cereberus's Avatar
    Posts : 12,035
    Windows10
       #231

    CountMike said:
    You forgot SECAM which was used in France and I think USSR !
    Sure - I did not forget but only France in EU countries used that so I did not bother mention it.
      My Computer


  3. Posts : 5,834
    Dual boot Windows 10 FCU Pro x 64 & current Insider 10 Pro
       #232

    Josey Wales said:
    Will there be a build today???????????????
    Perhaps a Skippy today?
      My Computers

  4. CountMike's Avatar
    Posts : 18,442
    W10+Developer Insider + Linux
       #233

    HippsieGypsie said:
    Perhaps a Skippy today?
    Not a peep from Dona.
      My Computers

  5. kado897's Avatar
    Posts : 40,022
    Windows 10 Home 64bit v20H2 and insider builds
       #234

    HippsieGypsie said:
    Perhaps a Skippy today?
    Dona has said there will not be a skippy before Wednesday. I guess they will be back from MSIgnite by then
      My Computer

  6. Josey Wales's Avatar
    Posts : 24,852
    Win 10 Pro 19043.964
       #235

    kado897 said:
    Dona has said there will not be a skippy before Wednesday. I guess they will be back from MSIgnite by then
    Someone in Redmond has to be doing something about these builds unless they want to Call it The Winter Update.
      My Computer

  7. cereberus's Avatar
    Posts : 12,035
    Windows10
       #236

    Josey Wales said:
    Someone in Redmond has to be doing something about these builds unless they want to Call it The Winter Update.
    It is winter now in Aberdeen - lol
      My Computer


  8. Posts : 512
    Windows 10
       #237

    Reading Donas tweets can be quite painful during these conferences. Just reads like one giant Microsoft ad. Hard to filter out useful info. What I gather from the latest tweets, Microsoft invented quantum computing, which is not even close to the truth.
      My Computer

  9. slicendice's Avatar
    Posts : 4,645
    Windows 10 Pro x64 20H2 Build 19042.906 (Branch: Release Preview)
       #238

    OilerNut said:
    Reading Donas tweets can be quite painful during these conferences. Just reads like one giant Microsoft ad. Hard to filter out useful info. What I gather from the latest tweets, Microsoft invented quantum computing, which is not even close to the truth.

    LOL, in my eyes those tweets are just a bunch of blah blah that makes absolutely no sense. But that is my opinion.

    I need a new build, this one is boring.
      My Computers

  10. Josey Wales's Avatar
    Posts : 24,852
    Win 10 Pro 19043.964
       #239

    slicendice said:
    LOL, in my eyes those tweets are just a bunch of blah blah that makes absolutely no sense. But that is my opinion.

    I need a new build, this one is boring.
    No that's a Fact
      My Computer


 
Page 24 of 34 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:45.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums