Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Slow Build 16296 for PC  

Page 15 of 34 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

  1. Posts : 3,322
    Windows 10 Pro x64
       #140

    My drives are also showing where they should. If there's any problem with 16296 on my Insider machine, I haven't found it yet.
      My Computer


  2. Posts : 26,011
    Windows 11 Pro 22621.1413
       #141

    larc919 said:
    My drives are also showing where they should. If there's any problem with 16296 on my Insider machine, I haven't found it yet.
    Good I am glad to hear that but you do not have the same specs that I do.As I posted the drive shows on all other builds.
      My Computer


  3. Posts : 26,011
    Windows 11 Pro 22621.1413
       #142

    Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Slow Build 16296 for PC-eee.png

    The above is from 16296

    The one below is from 15063
    Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Slow Build 16296 for PC-cm-53.png
      My Computer


  4. Posts : 26,011
    Windows 11 Pro 22621.1413
       #143

    Changing the drive letter and restarting did nothing, it revered back to What is shown. I am lost on this.
      My Computer


  5. Posts : 26,011
    Windows 11 Pro 22621.1413
       #144

    No one???
      My Computer


  6. Posts : 2,491
    Windows Insider Fast Ring LatestKUuuntu 20.10
       #145

    Are you able to physically disconnect the drive and then reconnect it to see if Windows recognizes it? This works well for removable drives but I don't know about a fixed interval. But logically you have nothing to lose by disconnecting the drive.
      My Computers


  7. Posts : 26,011
    Windows 11 Pro 22621.1413
       #146

    martyfelker said:
    Are you able to physically disconnect the drive and then reconnect it to see if Windows recognizes it? This works well for removable drives but I don't know about a fixed interval. But logically you have nothing to lose by disconnecting the drive.
    I will try that, Thanks Marty,
      My Computer


  8. Posts : 26,011
    Windows 11 Pro 22621.1413
       #147

    Surprise Surprise good Idea Marty but the same result. I will just wait for the next build thanks for the help Marty,
      My Computer


  9. Posts : 28,559
    Windows 10 (Pro and Insider Pro)
       #148

    Josey Wales said:
    Surprise Surprise good Idea Marty but the same result. I will just wait for the next build thanks for the help Marty,
    You've changed Sata ports recently? Your Disk 0 (boot) became Disk 1...
      My Computers


  10. Posts : 1,151
    Windows 10 Pro
       #149

      My Computer


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:24.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums