Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Fast Build 16294 for PC  

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

  1. 24c
    Posts : 979
    Win 10 Prox64 - latest "final"
       #10

    blackroseMD1 said:
    Yeah, I'll DDU in the morning and reinstall 385.41 as well. It's just an annoyance that they keep force feeding the driver.
    I couldn't wait until morning - all done - all good. This flaw has been reported many many times in the Feedback Hub

    had to turn off hibernation and re-set Auto Play settings - all else good.
      My Computer


  2. Posts : 64,499
    64-bit Windows 11 Pro for Workstations
    Thread Starter
       #11

    Windows 10 version 1709 build 16294.1 installed.

    Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Fast Build 16294 for PC-winver_16294.1.jpg
      My Computers


  3. Posts : 477
    Win 10 Pro x64 19645 Fast
       #12

    After reading the fixes, bet this whole thing was really fast lane'd to fix those Surface Pro 3 buggy machines. Word from high above was probably ASAP!

    The EU crew can have a download with their coffee in the morning!
      My Computers


  4. 24c
    Posts : 979
    Win 10 Prox64 - latest "final"
       #13

    Fisher Mann said:
    After reading the fixes, bet this whole thing was really fast lane'd to fix those Surface Pro 3 buggy machines. Word from high above was probably ASAP!
    The EU crew can have a download with their coffee in the morning!
    I suspect both statements are true - I don't have the Insider version on my Pro 3 so I'm safe there.
      My Computer


  5. Posts : 477
    Win 10 Pro x64 19645 Fast
       #14

    24c said:
    I suspect both statements are true - I don't have the Insider version on my Pro 3 so I'm safe there.
    Maybe we'll see a Skippy later today too. Good about your Pro 3.
      My Computers


  6. Posts : 1,263
    Windows 11 (22621.1265)
       #15

    Smooth and quick update.
      My Computers


  7. Posts : 4,666
    Windows 10 Pro x64 21H1 Build 19043.1151 (Branch: Release Preview)
       #16

    Fisher Mann said:
    The EU crew can have a download with their coffee in the morning!
    Exactly what is going on here! :)
      My Computers


  8. Posts : 14,590
    Windows10
       #17

    Fisher Mann said:

    The EU crew can have a download with their coffee in the morning!
    And what if you are a civilised Tea drinker - will it refuse to install - perhaps that is why I have had issurs on last few builds?
      My Computer


  9. Posts : 19,454
    W11+W11 Developer Insider + Linux
       #18

    Surprise, surprise but this one didn't start upgrade automatically. Started it manually.
      My Computers


  10. Posts : 28,584
    Windows 10 (Pro and Insider Pro)
       #19

    cereberus said:
    And what if you are a civilised Tea drinker - will it refuse to install - perhaps that is why I have had issurs on last few builds?
    Donna is lurking into your cup?? Put a sticker on it (coffee, not tea :))
      My Computers


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 16:44.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums