Windows 10: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Fast Build 16294 for PC Insider

Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast

  1. Posts : 1,467
    Triple Boot Windows 10 IP Build 17711/Windows Server 2019 IP Build 17692/Debian Unsttable
       22 Sep 2017 #180

    24c said: View Post
    What exactly does this mean? - I get the "no build teasers" part - I get the "no major features" part - does "mostly bug fix releases" mean there will be builds released for mostly fixing bugs?

    Did I miss the part where she say we WILL or WILL NOT get new builds?
    If putting up a 17xxx build on buildfeed.net is not a tease I don't what is. But no builds - that I understand
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  2. Posts : 581
    ,7,8.1 10TP 10upgrade,MINT
       22 Sep 2017 #181

    The 16294 is up and running, no sign of a watermark on my desktop though.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  3.    22 Sep 2017 #182

    Hi,

    The 16294 is up and running, no sign of a watermark on my desktop though.
    The last two builds came without watermark and won't expire either. But they're not RTM as yet.

    Cheers,
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  4. Posts : 632
    Win 10 Pro x64 1607 (Build 14393.953)
       22 Sep 2017 #183

    fdegrove said: View Post
    Hi,

    The last two builds came without watermark and won't expire either. But they're not RTM as yet.

    Cheers,
    Same here! Cheers
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  5.    22 Sep 2017 #184

    f14tomcat said: View Post
    Didn't miss a thing. All serious talk, now. Unlikely for any Skippy, at least very near future. Dotting "I"s and crossing "T"s and all that. Could get a bug-fix build at any time without much notice, if any. It won't be long before they cement the final build number and start attacking it with cumulatives until the 17th.
    All just IMHO......
    Your HO works for me -

      My ComputersSystem Spec


  6. Posts : 22
    Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 16299.15
       22 Sep 2017 #185

    WTH I go to start my comp this morning and get a GSOD inaccessible boot device , anyone know anything about this one... only thing that was different is this forced NVidia driver
    , having to boot from my win 7 drive :P
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  7. Posts : 34,672
    Triple boot - Win 10 Pro, Win 10 Pro Insider (2) - (and a sprinkling of VMs)
       22 Sep 2017 #186

    Helidoc said: View Post
    WTH I go to start my comp this morning and get a GSOD inaccessible boot device , anyone know anything about this one... only thing that was different is this forced NVidia driver
    , having to boot from my win 7 drive :P
    Might try this if you think NVidia is at fault with the driver. If you can get this far. Hold down the shift key while you restart/power up, and it should take you to a path to Advanced Boot Options.

    http://www.thewindowsclub.com/inacce...-error-windows

    4] If you recently added a driver, restart your computer, enter Advanced Boot Options menu, select the Last Known Good Configuration option. You may boot Windows 10 into Safe Mode and try a system restore or a Rollback.
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  8. Posts : 310
    Win 10 Pro x64 17133.1 Slow
       22 Sep 2017 #187

    f14tomcat said: View Post
    Might try this if you think NVidia is at fault with the driver. If you can get this far. Hold down the shift key while you restart/power up, and it should take you to a path to Advanced Boot Options.

    http://www.thewindowsclub.com/inacce...-error-windows

    4] If you recently added a driver, restart your computer, enter Advanced Boot Options menu, select the Last Known Good Configuration option. You may boot Windows 10 into Safe Mode and try a system restore or a Rollback.
    Some people don't care for or trust System Restore but it is one of the things I get activated right after all new installs. Over the years it has saved me more than once to get out of the deep doo-doo!
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  9.    22 Sep 2017 #188

    Fisher Mann said: View Post
    Some people don't care for or trust System Restore but it is one of the things I get activated right after all new installs. Over the years it has saved me more than once to get out of the deep doo-doo!
    It has done that for me as well, but has either not worked or messed things up more times than it has helped. That's why I now rely 100% on Macrium Reflect. It hasn't failed me yet.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  10. Posts : 310
    Win 10 Pro x64 17133.1 Slow
       22 Sep 2017 #189

    larc919 said: View Post
    It has done that for me as well, but has either not worked or messed things up more times than it has helped. That's why I rely 100% on Macrium Reflect. It hasn't failed me yet.
    I also do a Macrium Reflect AND a ResetRecovery image from Brinks tut. Just backing up my backups, :) I stay pretty busy after each Insiders update
      My ComputersSystem Spec


 
Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast

Related Threads
900402809685721088 900405174786695168 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 16273 for PC - Windows Experience Blog How to Start or Stop Receiving Insider Builds in Windows 10
UPDATE 9/26: Insider Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Slow Build 16296 for PC - Windows 10 Forums 911319835648204800 910247567849426945 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 16291 for PC - Windows Experience Blog
Update Sept. 12th: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 16288 PC 15250 Mobile Insider - Windows 10 Forums 903739865380020225 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 16281 for PC - Windows Experience Blog How to...
883370827718172672 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 16237 for PC - Windows Experience Blog How to Start or Stop Receiving Insider Builds in Windows 10
784439136002375681 784446397466681344 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14942 for PC | Windows Experience Blog How to Start or Stop Receiving Insider Builds in Windows 10
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:12.
Find Us