Windows 10: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Skip Ahead Build 16362 for PC Insider

Page 19 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast
  1.    22 Sep 2017 #180

      My ComputerSystem Spec


  2. Posts : 1,689
    Windows 10 and windows insider
       22 Sep 2017 #181

    OilerNut said: View Post
    Sort of what I expected. Seems logical.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  3. Posts : 720
    WINDOWS 10 Pro x64 builds 17134.165, 17711.1000.
       22 Sep 2017 #182

    OilerNut said: View Post
    It is completely understandable that they focus on RS3, it still has some problems that should not be present when the FCU is released to the public, at least in my case.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  4. Posts : 310
    Win 10 Pro x64 17133.1 Slow
       22 Sep 2017 #183

    Wondering if skipping Skippy would have been the way to go. Will wait and see what next week brings.
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  5. Posts : 34,529
    Triple boot - Win 10 Pro, Win 10 Pro Insider (2) - (and a sprinkling of VMs)
       22 Sep 2017 #184

    OilerNut said: View Post
    Just adding to your post, OilerNut, for those who maybe can't see the Tweet info. Also the Tweet from before just below it.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2017-09-22_14h31_13.png 
Views:	1 
Size:	77.2 KB 
ID:	154536
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  6.    22 Sep 2017 #185

    LEOPEVA64 said: View Post
    It is completely understandable that they focus on RS3, it still has some problems that should not be present when the FCU is released to the public, at least in my case.
    So how come they are not updating Skippy to without Rs4 parts ? Something's fishy ?
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  7. Posts : 38,043
    Dual boot Windows 10 FCU Pro x 64 & current Insider 10 Pro
       22 Sep 2017 #186

    CountMike said: View Post
    So how come they are not updating Skippy to without Rs4 parts ? Something's fishy ?
    I was thinking the same. RS4 is an RS3 with added features, yes? You would think they would at least fix the bugs that RS3 has in RS4? Am I thinking right on that? Of course their energy and focus is on RS3.
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  8. Posts : 34,529
    Triple boot - Win 10 Pro, Win 10 Pro Insider (2) - (and a sprinkling of VMs)
       22 Sep 2017 #187

    I think it's "all hands on deck" for FCU right now, just as she Tweeted today. Skippy isn't forgotten, it's simply not a priority right now.
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  9. Posts : 720
    WINDOWS 10 Pro x64 builds 17134.165, 17711.1000.
       22 Sep 2017 #188

    HippsieGypsie said: View Post
    You would think they would at least fix the bugs that RS3 has in RS4?.
    Someone asked Jen Gentleman something about that and this is what she replied:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lol.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	61.3 KB 
ID:	154544
    So the same errors that are corrected in RS3 are corrected in any of the following "prerelease" builds of RS4 (generally) or at least that's what I understood or I may have misunderstood Jen's response
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  10. Posts : 34,529
    Triple boot - Win 10 Pro, Win 10 Pro Insider (2) - (and a sprinkling of VMs)
       22 Sep 2017 #189

    LEOPEVA64 said: View Post
    Someone asked Jen Gentleman something about that and this is what she replied:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lol.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	61.3 KB 
ID:	154544
    So the same errors that are corrected in RS3 are corrected in any of the following "prerelease" builds of RS4 (generally) or at least that's what I understood or I may have misunderstood Jen's response
    Think you're correct. In totally non-techie jargon.......if they can slide it in without breaking something and they've got time = yes, otherwise = nope!
      My ComputersSystem Spec


 
Page 19 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Related Threads
900402809685721088 900405174786695168 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 16273 for PC - Windows Experience Blog How to Start or Stop Receiving Insider Builds in Windows 10
903302171319427076 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 16353 for PC (Skip Ahead) - Windows Experience Blog How to Start or Stop Receiving Insider Builds in Windows 10 How to Choose Your Insider Ring Level on your...
UPDATE: 742889757512867840 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14366 Mobile Build 14364 | Windows Experience Blog
UPDATE 3: Microsoft Releases PC build 10565 to Insiders in the Slow ring today. 655071954639020032 UPDATE 2: Download: https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/9230-windows-10-iso-download.html#option3
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 20:21.
Find Us