Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Skip Ahead Build 16362 for PC Insider

Page 17 of 26 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
  1. LEOPEVA64's Avatar
    Posts : 2,027
    WINDOWS 10 Pro x64 build 19042.685
       #160

    Apparently the store has some problems at the moment in Skip Ahead, I got two updates and both show the same error.
    Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Skip Ahead Build 16362 for PC-5.jpg
      My Computer

  2. Fisher Mann's Avatar
    Posts : 477
    Win 10 Pro x64 19645 Fast
       #161

    larc919 said:
    16362 is running great on my #2 Insider machine. So much so that I'm a bit bored with it now.
    Ditto, but I'm ready for a new skippy build and thought today was the day.
      My Computers


  3. Posts : 512
    Windows 10
       #162

      My Computer

  4. larc919's Avatar
    Posts : 3,091
    Windows 10 Pro x64
       #163

    OilerNut said:
    There was a time when I would have considered that "No" the final word, but then yesterday...


      My Computer


  5. Posts : 512
    Windows 10
       #164

    Except RS4 doesn't have a looming deadline that is staring Microsoft in the face.
      My Computer

  6. Fisher Mann's Avatar
    Posts : 477
    Win 10 Pro x64 19645 Fast
       #165

    larc919 said:
    There was a time when I would have considered that "No" the final word, but then yesterday...
    Don't want to relive that o-dark thirty download again. Next time I'll wait till the next morning. Wouldn't have been so long if I kept the Fast builds on the newer machine which gets Skippy.
      My Computers


  7. Posts : 5,834
    Dual boot Windows 10 FCU Pro x 64 & current Insider 10 Pro
       #166

    larc919 said:
    16362 is running great on my #2 Insider machine. So much so that I'm a bit bored with it now.
    Fisher Mann said:
    Ditto, but I'm ready for a new skippy build and thought today was the day.
    OilerNut said:
    Except RS4 doesn't have a looming deadline that is staring Microsoft in the face.
    It is getting kind of boring, but I try to keep busy with other things. We won't get as many builds, but we get the new features. :)

    LEOPEVA64 said:
    Apparently the store has some problems at the moment in Skip Ahead, I got two updates and both show the same error.

    Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Skip Ahead Build 16362 for PC-5.jpg
    I had 2 that updated successfully by themselves today. The Skype was after I clicked Get updates and it failed. I'll try again in a bit. If it fails again I'll report it.


    Attachment 154417
      My Computers

  8. martyfelker's Avatar
    Posts : 2,431
    Windows Insider Fast Ring LatestKUuuntu 20.10
       #167

    They did put up a new Canary compiled Monday. But if we don't tomorrow this track could be looking at 16372 which will be compiled Friday. Dona: Are all the fixes in the rs3 build incorporated in rs4 when it is released. I have to ask because 16294.1 is running great.

    10.0.16368.1000 (rs_prerelease.170918-1437)

      My Computers

  9. LEOPEVA64's Avatar
    Posts : 2,027
    WINDOWS 10 Pro x64 build 19042.685
       #168

    HippsieGypsie said:
    I had 2 that updated successfully by themselves today. The Skype was after I clicked Get updates and it failed. I'll try again in a bit. If it fails again I'll report it.
    Attachment 154417
    I have the same version of Mail and Calendar but I received that update yesterday, the one that is giving problems is a new update for that app that arrived today, right now came an update for Movies and TV and also shows the same error:
    Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Skip Ahead Build 16362 for PC-lol.jpg

    Microsoft already know about the problem:
    Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Skip Ahead Build 16362 for PC-jason.jpg
    Last edited by LEOPEVA64; 21 Sep 2017 at 18:03. Reason: Add information
      My Computer


  10. Posts : 5,834
    Dual boot Windows 10 FCU Pro x 64 & current Insider 10 Pro
       #169

    LEOPEVA64 said:
    I have the same version of Mail and Calendar but I received that update yesterday, the one that is giving problems is a new update for that app that arrived today, right now came an update for Movies and TV and also shows the same error:

    Microsoft already know about the problem:
    Yes, LOL, add another for me. Glad they know about it. Thanks for letting them know.


    Attachment 154436
      My Computers


 
Page 17 of 26 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:09.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums