Announcing Windows 10 Insider Build Slow 16288 PC + Fast 15250 Mobile  

Page 52 of 71 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast

  1. Posts : 26,013
    Windows 11 Pro 22621.1413
       #510

    cereberus said:
    How do I upgrade onedrive to beta version in 16288.1?
    Maybe the store? But this is something that you should not have to do!
      My Computer


  2. Posts : 4,666
    Windows 10 Pro x64 21H1 Build 19043.1151 (Branch: Release Preview)
       #511

    cereberus said:
    How do I upgrade onedrive to beta version in 16288.1?
    I haven't clean installed in a while...but for some OneDrive upgraded itself after a while. I did a manual upgrade. Let me see if I can find a link for you...
      My Computers


  3. Posts : 14,590
    Windows10
       #512

    slicendice said:
    I haven't clean installed in a while...but for some OneDrive upgraded itself after a while. I did a manual upgrade. Let me see if I can find a link for you...

    I found link - not the most up to date but does have Files On Demand.

    https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=851311
      My Computer


  4. Posts : 28,584
    Windows 10 (Pro and Insider Pro)
       #513

    cereberus said:
    I found link - not the most up to date but does have Files On Demand.

    https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=851311
    you can always find it, if you go online and get it there.. (right bottom at page)
      My Computers


  5. Posts : 4,666
    Windows 10 Pro x64 21H1 Build 19043.1151 (Branch: Release Preview)
       #514

    cereberus said:
    I found link - not the most up to date but does have Files On Demand.

    https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=851311
    Great!

    I hate it that for most apps, MS has no version info nor changelogs available. There simply just exist a download button and you never know what you get. Most files are just installer/downloaders and there you neither have any options for what version to install.

    MS is so around the bush sometimes that it frustrates me a lot. :)
      My Computers


  6. Posts : 56,484
    Multi-boot Windows 10/11 - RTM, RP, Beta, and Insider
       #515

    cereberus said:
    I found link - not the most up to date but does have Files On Demand.

    https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=851311
    This one is a larger DL file, may be more recent. Click on the "Need to Reinstall" link: Download Microsoft OneDrive

    Announcing Windows 10 Insider Build Slow 16288 PC + Fast 15250 Mobile-2017-09-15_10h02_53.png

    I used this link myself.
      My Computers


  7. Posts : 14,590
    Windows10
       #516

    AndreTen said:
    you can always find it, if you go online and get it there.. (right bottom at page)
    Or even left bottom (may be that's for us Bit as we drive on left - LOL). Actually just tried that and it said it was an older version than one Installed. I agree with Slicendice - version control is non-existent from a user perspective.


    Thanks for this - at least I know what to do now.:).
      My Computer


  8. Posts : 14,590
    Windows10
       #517

    f14tomcat said:
    This one is a larger DL file, may be more recent. Click on the "Need to Reinstall" link: Download Microsoft OneDrive

    Announcing Windows 10 Insider Build Slow 16288 PC + Fast 15250 Mobile-2017-09-15_10h02_53.png

    I used this link myself.
    I seem to have installed a later version than that link gives me - what a rat's nest eh!
      My Computer


  9. Posts : 28,584
    Windows 10 (Pro and Insider Pro)
       #518

    cereberus said:
    Or even left bottom (may be that's for us Bit as we drive on left - LOL). Actually just tried that and it said it was an older version than one Installed. I agree with Slicendice - version control is non-existent from a user perspective.


    Thanks for this - at least I know what to do now.:).
    Sorry... left of course. An it will lead you to the link TC posted... (Left, right.. always have problems with that :))
      My Computers


  10. Posts : 14,590
    Windows10
       #519

    AndreTen said:
    Sorry... left of course. An it will lead you to the link TC posted... (Left, right.. always have problems with that :))

    Not an issue if you drive in Cairo - lol
      My Computer


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 23:03.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums