Announcing Windows 10 Insider Build Slow 16288 PC + Fast 15250 Mobile Insider

Page 13 of 71 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast
  1. slicendice's Avatar
    Posts : 4,644
    Windows 10 Pro x64 20H2 Build 19042.906 (Branch: Release Preview)
       #120

    swarfega said:
    Perhaps they've had an intake of new devs.
    They should at least have kept most of the coding gurus from Nokia, instead of kicking them all out. Some really good programmers and software engineers got lost.
      My Computers

  2. 24c's Avatar
    24c
    Posts : 978
    Win 10 Prox64 - latest "final"
       #121

    From Twitter:

    Announcing Windows 10 Insider Build Slow 16288 PC + Fast 15250 Mobile-2.jpg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Announcing Windows 10 Insider Build Slow 16288 PC + Fast 15250 Mobile-2.jpg  
      My Computer

  3. cereberus's Avatar
    Posts : 12,012
    Windows10
       #122

    Let's be brutally honest. MS have totally lost the plot. It is become obvious UUP does not work.

    Most of us have experienced issues particularly with ridiculous times just to save a little on download traffic.

    The time has come to admit defeat and return to the install.esd system which had generally been very reliable.

    Of course, hidden behind the technological reversion is the political aspect. It is time to change the leadership, and bring in no nonsense leaders who will get MS Insider Programme back on track and FOCUS on developing a robust product. IMO the present leadership have to go.
      My Computer

  4. kado897's Avatar
    Posts : 39,368
    Windows 10 Home 64bit v20H2 and insider builds
       #123

    cereberus said:
    Let's be brutally honest. MS have totally lost the plot. It is become obvious UUP does not work.

    Most of us have experienced issues particularly with ridiculous times just to save a little on download traffic.

    The time has come to admit defeat and return to the install.esd system which had generally been very reliable.

    Of course, hidden behind the technological reversion is the political aspect. It is time to change the leadership, and bring in no nonsense leaders who will get MS Insider Programme back on track and FOCUS on developing a robust product. IMO the present leadership have to go.
    You have my vote on UUP. It has been awful.
      My Computer

  5. 24c's Avatar
    24c
    Posts : 978
    Win 10 Prox64 - latest "final"
       #124

    It has been about 12 hours +/- since the update was announced - still not working. The WZOR Twitter post I posted above says a file is missing from the MS servers - if so, how could they not notice this?
      My Computer

  6. AndreTen's Avatar
    Posts : 23,290
    Windows 10 (Pro and Insider Pro)
       #125

    24c said:
    It has been about 12 hours +/- since the update was announced - still not working. The WZOR Twitter post I posted above says a file is missing from the MS servers - if so, how could they not notice this?
    Well, one thing we have to be aware off... We don't know a thing. They may pulled that pro....esd file out to fix something.
      My Computers

  7. swarfega's Avatar
    Posts : 7,086
    Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
       #126

    They should at least provide us with an ISO.
      My Computers

  8. TairikuOkami's Avatar
    Posts : 4,657
    Windows Home Dev 21H1 x64
       #127

    slicendice said:
    I get bad vibes from MS and Windows 10 at the moment (actually since they started to work on Fall creators update).
    They are planning to implement a lot of stuff in Fall Upgrade and most of it still was not present in the last version, like disabling file history, etc. Maybe they have put it in all now and it broke. Not to mention, they have even managed to create new undetectable malware, bashware. 1709 is certainly going to be known.
      My Computer

  9. linw's Avatar
    Posts : 1,908
    win 10 Insider
       #128

    People, people, it's not like MS has taken your first born. All this outrage because you didn't get an update that is no/little different from what you have already got!
      My Computers

  10. TairikuOkami's Avatar
    Posts : 4,657
    Windows Home Dev 21H1 x64
       #129

    linw said:
    People, people, it's not like MS has taken your first born. All this outrage because you didn't get an update that is no/little different from what you have already got!
    If the upgrade fails, it is not going to be good for regular users either, upgrading from CU to Fall.
    Considering, that RTM should ready within 1-2 weeks. This is the second serious upgrade problem.
      My Computer


 
Page 13 of 71 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:49.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums