Windows 10: Store UWP app limit of 10 installations has been increased to 2000

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    09 Sep 2017 #1

    Store UWP app limit of 10 installations has been increased to 2000


    Microsoft has increased the limit of 10 devices that a UWP can be installed on to now 2000 devices (not unlimited but practically so).

    Manage your download devices - Microsoft

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	limiit.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	60.6 KB 
ID:	152555

    edit: change is being rolled out.
    Last edited by cereberus; 09 Sep 2017 at 11:32.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  2.    11 Sep 2017 #2

    I'm still at the 10 limit on my three MS accounts. Has anybody actually seen the increased limit affect their accounts? I could really use this because I'm forever creating and destroying VMs and test machine installs, and it's a PITA keeping track.
    Thanks,
    --Ed--
    Here are some relevant links:
    Microsoft is apparently raising Windows Store device limit to 2,000 | On MSFT
    Microsoft increases Windows Store device limit from 10 to 2,000 | Windows Central
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  3.    11 Sep 2017 #3

    cereberus said: View Post
    Microsoft has increased the limit of 10 devices that a UWP can be installed on to now 2000 devices (not unlimited but practically so).
    Now that's a number I can live with. I've had to remove a couple of my devices because of the 10 devices limit.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  4.    11 Sep 2017 #4

    EdTittel said: View Post
    I'm still at the 10 limit on my three MS accounts. Has anybody actually seen the increased limit affect their accounts? I could really use this because I'm forever creating and destroying VMs and test machine installs, and it's a PITA keeping track.
    Thanks,
    --Ed--
    Here are some relevant links:
    Microsoft is apparently raising Windows Store device limit to 2,000 | On MSFT
    Microsoft increases Windows Store device limit from 10 to 2,000 | Windows Central
    Obviously Brink has, as he posted the image in first post.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  5.    15 Sep 2017 #5

    I checked earlier today and it's still at 10 devices.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  6. Posts : 255
    Windows 10 preview 64-bit
       15 Sep 2017 #6

    Still 10 devices here ? On Skip Ahead if that makes any difference,
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  7. Posts : 27,148
    64-bit Windows 10 Pro build 17604
       15 Sep 2017 #7

    It was showing a 2000 limit for me from the screenshot in the first post, but today it's back to just 10 again.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  8.    15 Sep 2017 #8

    Yeah, I'm still seeing 10, too. Reason I care is that, with 8 PCs here at the house, and numerous VMs on many of them, I'm already way over the limit. Hope the bump happens, and happens sooner rather than later. We'll see!
    Thanks,
    --Ed--
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  9. Posts : 11,433
    Windows 10 Pro X64
       15 Sep 2017 #9

    I get this

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2017-09-15_18h17_29.png 
Views:	0 
Size:	22.5 KB 
ID:	153540
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  10.    15 Sep 2017 #10

    Brink said: View Post
    It was showing a 2000 limit for me from the screenshot in the first post, but today it's back to just 10 again.
    Doesn't MS know that it's to early for April Fools day?
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Related Threads
Solved Boot time significantly Increased in Performance & Maintenance
Hello Guy and Gals , My system used to boot up Quite Fast ( almost instantly SSD Drive C ), i added a hard drive and noticed a significant increase in my boot up time , the drive i added , i decided that i would not use it ( Not Big Enough ), so...
Source: The Creators Update: Beam Streaming, Increased Performance, and Fan-Requested Features Are Coming to Xbox One and Windows 10 - Xbox Wire
How laptop speed can be increased ? in Performance & Maintenance
I have hp-2000 laptop . my laptop was working fine but suddenly laptop working slow , so tell me How laptop speed can be increased ?
I had BSOD issues in Windows 8.1 that I am not confident completely resolved, but they did improve greatly. I suspected that a windows update may have addressed the issue that was causing frequent (daily) BSODs. However when I upgraded to Windows...
Like the title says, i noticed something with my fps when playing games on windows 10 I'm on a laptop dell xps 17 l702x graphics card: GT 555m 3GB i7 2760qm 2,40ghz tb 3,50ghz So i had windows 7 ultimate and i upgraded to windows 10 at...
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 17:58.
Find Us