Windows 10: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Fast Build 16281 for PC Insider

Page 42 of 47 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 ... LastLast

  1. Posts : 20,321
    Windows 10 Home 64bit
       09 Sep 2017 #410

    slicendice said: View Post
    Not really as they already have the permission since we agreed to all the terms when we signed up for insider program. :)
    Quite so.:)
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  2.    09 Sep 2017 #411

    dencal said: View Post
    Unlike the majority on this forum, have found the Insider Programme educational, informative and a satisfying experience.
    Most suggestions and faults posted have been taken note of and rectified.
    All Updates installed seamlessly....of course there were bugs, why else would such a programme exist?.

    I concur, my experience as well!!!!!!
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  3. Posts : 20,765
    Windows 10 Skip Ahead Preview Build 18204
       09 Sep 2017 #412

    CountMike said: View Post
    Gone thru it but I thought they were going to ask for more, like WHY on each question.
    Yup, I'd like to tell them a few things. Not nasty, but information they probably need. Like: Don't ask me if I'll recommend it five minutes after I've installed it!

    It's still Beta, Beta, Beta! And I'm gonna recommend it to my technically challenged friends???
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  4. Posts : 13,600
    Windows 10 (Pro and Insider Pro)
       09 Sep 2017 #413

    Wynona said: View Post
    Yup, I'd like to tell them a few things. Not nasty, but information they probably need. Like: Don't ask me if I'll recommend it five minutes after I've installed it!

    It's still Beta, Beta, Beta! And I'm gonna recommend it to my technically challenged friends???
    Same here Wynona :)
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  5. Posts : 20,765
    Windows 10 Skip Ahead Preview Build 18204
       09 Sep 2017 #414

    dencal said: View Post
    Unlike the majority on this forum, have found the Insider Programme educational, informative and a satisfying experience.
    Most suggestions and faults posted have been taken note of and rectified.
    All Updates installed seamlessly....of course there were bugs, why else would such a programme exist?.
    I gotta disagree. I think the majority of folks on this forum have found the Insider Program an educational, informative and satisfying experience. Yes, there are a few malcontents (squeaky wheels and all that rubbish), and a few that no matter what they do, things don't go like they should. Those folks are very much in the minority!

    One thing that should be mentioned: TenForums is a site where folks come for help, wind up staying because the information is great, and then they start helping others. I'm still learning and absorbing, as are a lot of others

    Another thing is that every day, there are about as many browsing TF as there are active users. Along with that are those who have signed up, but only post every so often. These two groups pretty much make up the "silent majority" of those who have found the Insider Program an educational, informative and satisfying experience.

    It hasn't always been an easy road for me, but I have nothing to complain about. I knew, as an experienced beta tester, that things don't always go right . . . I can't say that every update has installed seamlessly and worked flawlessly; they haven't! I'm about to do a reinstall of Build 16281 on my desktop. . .
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  6. Posts : 13,600
    Windows 10 (Pro and Insider Pro)
       09 Sep 2017 #415

    Wynona said: View Post
    I gotta disagree. I think the majority of folks on this forum have found the Insider Program an educational, informative and satisfying experience. Yes, there are a few malcontents (squeaky wheels and all that rubbish), and a few that no matter what they do, things don't go like they should. Those folks are very much in the minority!

    One thing that should be mentioned: TenForums is a site where folks come for help, wind up staying because the information is great, and then they start helping others. I'm still learning and absorbing, as are a lot of others

    Another thing is that every day, there are about as many browsing TF as there are active users. Along with that are those who have signed up, but only post every so often. These two groups pretty much make up the "silent majority" of those who have found the Insider Program an educational, informative and satisfying experience.

    It hasn't always been an easy road for me, but I have nothing to complain about. I knew, as an experienced beta tester, that things don't always go right . . . I can't say that every update has installed seamlessly and worked flawlessly; they haven't! I'm about to do a reinstall of Build 16281 on my desktop. . .
    Well put Wynona :)
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  7.    09 Sep 2017 #416

    AndreTen said: View Post
    Well put Wynona :)
    What he said -
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  8. Posts : 20,765
    Windows 10 Skip Ahead Preview Build 18204
       09 Sep 2017 #417

    AndreTen said: View Post
    Well put Wynona :)
    Thank you, Andre.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  9. Posts : 20,765
    Windows 10 Skip Ahead Preview Build 18204
       09 Sep 2017 #418

    24c said: View Post
    What he said -
    Thanks.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  10. Posts : 1,777
    Windows 10 and windows insider
       09 Sep 2017 #419

    Wynona said: View Post
    I gotta disagree. I think the majority of folks on this forum have found the Insider Program an educational, informative and satisfying experience. Yes, there are a few malcontents (squeaky wheels and all that rubbish), and a few that no matter what they do, things don't go like they should. Those folks are very much in the minority!

    One thing that should be mentioned: TenForums is a site where folks come for help, wind up staying because the information is great, and then they start helping others. I'm still learning and absorbing, as are a lot of others

    Another thing is that every day, there are about as many browsing TF as there are active users. Along with that are those who have signed up, but only post every so often. These two groups pretty much make up the "silent majority" of those who have found the Insider Program an educational, informative and satisfying experience.

    It hasn't always been an easy road for me, but I have nothing to complain about. I knew, as an experienced beta tester, that things don't always go right . . . I can't say that every update has installed seamlessly and worked flawlessly; they haven't! I'm about to do a reinstall of Build 16281 on my desktop. . .
    @Wynona You did good, gal! Summed it up nicely and eloquently as usual!
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 
Page 42 of 47 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 ... LastLast

Related Threads
900402809685721088 900405174786695168 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 16273 for PC - Windows Experience Blog How to Start or Stop Receiving Insider Builds in Windows 10
Update August 29th 2017: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 16278 for PC Insider - Windows 10 Forums 901158844440629248 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 16275 for PC Build 15245 for Mobile - Windows...
Update August 23rd 2017: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Fast Build 16273 for PC Insider - Windows 10 Forums 892868245492858880 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 16257 for PC Build 15237 for Mobile - Windows...
883370827718172672 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 16237 for PC - Windows Experience Blog How to Start or Stop Receiving Insider Builds in Windows 10
784439136002375681 784446397466681344 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14942 for PC | Windows Experience Blog How to Start or Stop Receiving Insider Builds in Windows 10
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 15:41.
Find Us