Windows 10: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Fast Build 16281 for PC Insider

Page 39 of 47 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast

  1. Posts : 31,034
    Triple boot - Win 10 Pro, Win 10 Pro Insider (2) - (and a sprinkling of VMs)
       07 Sep 2017 #381

    DooGie said: View Post
    I'm wondering if Slow Ring will get any more updates yet ?
    Just spent an hour getting rid of VPN Mini Ports from the last build

    Don't understand why Windows would have installed thos though.
    About as many as Release Preview. Betcha they junk that ring after FCU.
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  2. Posts : 3,327
    Wndows 10 x64 Home version 1709
       07 Sep 2017 #382

    f14tomcat said: View Post
    About as many as Release Preview. Betcha they junk that ring after FCU.
    Could be Dick but for some reason I only started to see the errors in event viewer today. Looked in Device manager and I had my regular Network Adaptor + 8 more vpn miniport adaptors.

    Currently on build 16278.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  3. Posts : 31,034
    Triple boot - Win 10 Pro, Win 10 Pro Insider (2) - (and a sprinkling of VMs)
       07 Sep 2017 #383

    DooGie said: View Post
    Could be Dick but for some reason I only started to see the errors in event viewer today. Looked in Device manager and I had my regular Network Adaptor + 8 more vpn miniport adaptors.

    Currently on build 16278.
    Meant the updates.....not your mini-ports.
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  4. Posts : 3,327
    Wndows 10 x64 Home version 1709
       07 Sep 2017 #384

    f14tomcat said: View Post
    Meant the updates.....not your mini-ports.
    Everyone is confusing me these days, you, my wife and my kids. Think I need some sort of medication.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  5.    07 Sep 2017 #385

    DooGie said: View Post
    Everyone is confusing me these days, you, my wife and my kids. Think I need some sort of medication.
    Mey man...I got some good stuff here.....takes ya' where ya' wanna go and makes ya' feel like ya' never left home....like way past far out.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  6.    07 Sep 2017 #386

    24c said: View Post
    Mey man...I got some good stuff here.....takes ya' where ya' wanna go and makes ya' feel like ya' never left home....like way past far out.
    Who was that masked man?
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  7. Posts : 10,655
    Windows 10 (Pro and Insider Pro)
       08 Sep 2017 #387

    Have asked this before, but there was no response:

    Does anybody else have problems with Windows Spotlight in last two builds? Is it so well known, or am I alone in this? I'm stuck with one picture on login and lock screen that doesn't change.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  8. Posts : 161
    Win7 SP1 Ultimate and Win10 17101.1000 64bit Pro
       08 Sep 2017 #388

    AndreTen said: View Post
    Have asked this before, but there was no response:

    Does anybody else have problems with Windows Spotlight in last two builds? Is it so well known, or am I alone in this? I'm stuck with one picture on login and lock screen that doesn't change.


    Take a look at this page:

    http://www.thewindowsclub.com/window...ht-not-working

    Worked for me.

    WEK
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  9. Posts : 10,655
    Windows 10 (Pro and Insider Pro)
       08 Sep 2017 #389

    WEKJR said: View Post
    Take a look at this page:

    http://www.thewindowsclub.com/window...ht-not-working

    Worked for me.

    WEK
    Thanks. Tried first part before (with no success), will try to reregister Spotlight...

    Re-register spotlight .... Searched internet for everything else.

    brink have a tutorial and bat file for this.. tutorials/82156-reset-re-register-windows-spotlight-windows-10

    Now I have to wait, if picture changes..

    Edit2. no joy for now..
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  10. Posts : 16,152
    Windows 10 Home 64bit
       08 Sep 2017 #390

    AndreTen said: View Post
    Have asked this before, but there was no response:

    Does anybody else have problems with Windows Spotlight in last two builds? Is it so well known, or am I alone in this? I'm stuck with one picture on login and lock screen that doesn't change.
    Yes Andre. It seems completely broken. It is stuck on the first image whether I select spotlight or anything else.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 
Page 39 of 47 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast

Related Threads
900402809685721088 900405174786695168 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 16273 for PC - Windows Experience Blog How to Start or Stop Receiving Insider Builds in Windows 10
Update August 29th 2017: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 16278 for PC Insider - Windows 10 Forums 901158844440629248 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 16275 for PC Build 15245 for Mobile - Windows...
Update August 23rd 2017: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Fast Build 16273 for PC Insider - Windows 10 Forums 892868245492858880 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 16257 for PC Build 15237 for Mobile - Windows...
883370827718172672 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 16237 for PC - Windows Experience Blog How to Start or Stop Receiving Insider Builds in Windows 10
784439136002375681 784446397466681344 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14942 for PC | Windows Experience Blog How to Start or Stop Receiving Insider Builds in Windows 10
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 14:50.
Find Us