Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Fast Build 16281 for PC Insider

Page 31 of 47 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast
  1. 24c's Avatar
    24c
    Posts : 978
    Win 10 Prox64 - latest "final"
       #300

    Joanne said:
    I think it stands for "details" but I am not a native English speaker.
    Trust me - it is not native English by any means.
      My Computer

  2. Wynona's Avatar
    Posts : 27,930
    Windows 10 2404 Build 19042.867
       #301

    Rocky said:
    I have to admit that I am not very computer savvy, what is a deet?
    That's shorthand English for details, Rocky. And this is the first time I've ever seen it too.

    Since texting got going, it seems the English language is getting slaughtered more and more.
      My Computer

  3. kado897's Avatar
    Posts : 39,305
    Windows 10 Home 64bit v20H2 and insider builds
       #302

    Rocky said:
    I have to admit that I am not very computer savvy, what is a deet?
    https://www.google.co.uk/search?safe...ary#dobs=deets
      My Computer

  4. AndreTen's Avatar
    Posts : 23,266
    Windows 10 (Pro and Insider Pro)
       #303

    Wynona said:
    That's shorthand English for details, Rocky. And this is the first time I've ever seen it too.

    Since texting got going, it seems the English language is getting slaughtered more and more.
    I'm gonna step on that "not wanted list.." Why would anybody sane use "deets" instead of details? Two letters shorter and have a potential for loosing 10 minutes to check what it means...
      My Computers

  5. kado897's Avatar
    Posts : 39,305
    Windows 10 Home 64bit v20H2 and insider builds
       #304

    AndreTen said:
    I'm gonna step on that "not wanted list.." Why would anybody sane use "deets" instead of details? Two letters shorter and have a potential for loosing 10 minutes to check what it means...
    It's compressing everything into 127 characters that's mangling the language.
      My Computer

  6. AndreTen's Avatar
    Posts : 23,266
    Windows 10 (Pro and Insider Pro)
       #305

    kado897 said:
    It's compressing everything into 127 characters that's mangling the language.
    There was still 80 characters left
      My Computers

  7. 24c's Avatar
    24c
    Posts : 978
    Win 10 Prox64 - latest "final"
       #306

    AndreTen said:
    I'm gonna step on that "not wanted list.." Why would anybody sane use "deets" instead of details? Two letters shorter and have a potential for loosing 10 minutes to check what it means...
    AndreTen - you are obviously not one of the really cool with it up to date in people - or something like that. In about 2 hours we are all gonna be in Insider Prison.
      My Computer

  8. Kari's Avatar
    Posts : 17,434
    Windows 10 Pro
       #307

    cereberus said:
    Well, as Groucho said "PLEASE ACCEPT MY RESIGNATION. I DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO ANY CLUB THAT WILL ACCEPT PEOPLE LIKE ME AS A MEMBER". .
    I have been, I am, and I will remain a Microsoft fanboy in general and Windows 10 fanboy in particular. I am quite proud about being a Windows Insider and trough my feedback will continue to do my part in making Windows 10 better. I would have liked to remain as a Windows Insider MVP but as the manager of the program has made up her mind, it is already now clear that my MVP will not be renewed next July (I was awarded WIMVP 1st of July, it's always for one year).

    Turning that Marx brothers quote around, I would have liked to remain as a member just because it seemed they were accepting members like me: loving Windows 10, loving to be an Insider, yet willing to give honest feedback also when it was negative.
      My Computer

  9. AndreTen's Avatar
    Posts : 23,266
    Windows 10 (Pro and Insider Pro)
       #308

    24c said:
    AndreTen - you are obviously not one of the really cool with it up to date in people - or something like that. In about 2 hours we are all gonna be in Insider Prison.
    Care to share some deets?
      My Computers

  10. kado897's Avatar
    Posts : 39,305
    Windows 10 Home 64bit v20H2 and insider builds
       #309

    AndreTen said:
    There was still 80 characters left
    She had room for ninja cats.
      My Computer


 
Page 31 of 47 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 15:04.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums