Page 19 of 38 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
  1.    4 Weeks Ago #181
    Join Date : Jan 2014
    Oak Ridge TN, USA
    Posts : 24,523
    Windows 10 Pro x64

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave44 View Post
    yes
    Far out.. well.. I'll not be home but I can work on this later on.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  2.    4 Weeks Ago #182
    Join Date : Aug 2016
    UK
    Posts : 45
    Windows 10 Home

    I wonder what problems this update is going to deliver?
    Anniversary update - I lost autoplay.
    Creators update - I got back partial autoplay and lost automatic update checking.

    Perhaps if MS fixed things under the hood first before offering features many people won't even use.

    I can wait a while yet for this new update to see what issues other people will experience.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  3.    4 Weeks Ago #183
    Join Date : Jun 2016
    Posts : 10
    W10 64Bit

    Positive thinking my friend. The chances of getting a one that is 100% bug free is nill.

    Quote Originally Posted by AndrewDG62 View Post
    I wonder what problems this update is going to deliver?
    Anniversary update - I lost autoplay.
    Creators update - I got back partial autoplay and lost automatic update checking.

    Perhaps if MS fixed things under the hood first before offering features many people won't even use.

    I can wait a while yet for this new update to see what issues other people will experience.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  4.    4 Weeks Ago #184
    Join Date : Aug 2016
    S/E England
    Posts : 4,476
    10 Home x64 (1709) (10 Pro on 2nd pc)

    Quote Originally Posted by Cliff S View Post
    But I am curious what the yellow highlighted statistics will be, when I get home at 23:30
    Don't know, but it's going to be hard to beat the line below that....
    Most users ever online was 27,543, 29 Jul 2015 at 20:00.
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  5.    4 Weeks Ago #185
    Join Date : Oct 2015
    Posts : 80
    Windows 10

    How do we get the fall creators update? Microsoft download site rather than through Windows update?
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  6.    4 Weeks Ago #186
    Join Date : Sep 2014
    Posts : 827
    Windows 10 Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Azucho98 View Post
    How do we get the fall creators update? Microsoft download site rather than through Windows update?
    media creation tool will be updated soon
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  7.    4 Weeks Ago #187
    Join Date : Aug 2016
    S/E England
    Posts : 4,476
    10 Home x64 (1709) (10 Pro on 2nd pc)

    Quote Originally Posted by Azucho98 View Post
    How do we get the fall creators update? Microsoft download site rather than through Windows update?
    When the Download Windows 10 page is updated to say 'Windows 10 Fall Creators Update now available' you can download the updated Media Creation Tool or the Update Assistant. It's not there yet (I've just looked).
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  8.    4 Weeks Ago #188
    Join Date : Oct 2014
    Arnold, MD
    Posts : 28,953
    Triple boot - Win 10 Pro, Win 10 Pro Insider (2) - (and a sprinkling of VMs)

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2017-10-17_09h09_45.png 
Views:	10 
Size:	115.7 KB 
ID:	158484
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  9.    4 Weeks Ago #189
    Join Date : Oct 2015
    Posts : 80
    Windows 10

    Quote Originally Posted by Bree View Post
    When the Download Windows 10 page is updated to say 'Windows 10 Fall Creators Update now available' you can download the updated Media Creation Tool or the Update Assistant. It's not there yet (I've just looked).
    Ok thanks! I'll check the site again later.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  10.    4 Weeks Ago #190
    Join Date : Aug 2016
    S/E England
    Posts : 4,476
    10 Home x64 (1709) (10 Pro on 2nd pc)

    Quote Originally Posted by f14tomcat View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2017-10-17_09h09_45.png 
Views:	10 
Size:	115.7 KB 
ID:	158484
    I still think that's an 'unfortunate' choice for a hashtag...
      My ComputersSystem Spec

 
Page 19 of 38 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
Build 2017: Next wave of creativity - Windows 10 Fall Creators Update
Source: Build 2017: Sparking the next wave of creativity with the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update - Windows Experience Blog
Windows 10 News
Windows 10 Fall Creators Update called "Autumn Creators Update" in UK
Read more: Microsoft will call Windows 10's next update the 'Autumn Creators Update' in the UK | Windows Central Update: The Windows 10 Autumn Creators Update will be called 'Fall Creators Update' after all | Windows Central
Windows 10 News
What’s new in Windows Defender ATP Fall Creators Update
Source: What's new in Windows Defender ATP Fall Creators Update Windows Security
Windows 10 News
Windows 10 Creators Update coming April 11th 2017
Source: Windows 10 Creators Update coming April 11, Surface expands to more markets - Windows Experience Blog See also: Windows 10 Creators Update available through Media Creation Tool and Update Assistant - - Windows 10 Forums Managing...
Windows 10 News
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 17:54.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+ Ten Forums iOS App Ten Forums Android App



Windows 10 Forums