Page 12 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
  1.    12 Oct 2017 #111
    Join Date : Sep 2016
    Posts : 70
    Windows 10 PRO

    The Creators Update release for all Windows users ?
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  2.    12 Oct 2017 #112
    Join Date : Dec 2015
    Posts : 5,936
    Windows10

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky View Post
    FU, I guess.
    No need to be rude :-D.

    I think we should use AU Autumn Update - hang on......... :-D.

    I guess FCU is best TLA.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  3.    12 Oct 2017 #113
    Join Date : Jun 2014
    Posts : 5,524
    Windows 10 Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by cereberus View Post
    No need to be rude :-D.

    I think we should use AU Autumn Update - hang on......... :-D.

    I guess FCU is best TLA.
    A hidden message?
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  4.    12 Oct 2017 #114
    Join Date : Jun 2014
    Posts : 5,524
    Windows 10 Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Craig View Post
    Thanks guys
    Your Welcome.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  5.    12 Oct 2017 #115
    Join Date : Mar 2015
    New Mexico
    Posts : 1,327
    Windows 10 Pro,

    Quote Originally Posted by cereberus View Post
    No need to be rude :-D.

    I think we should use AU Autumn Update - hang on......... :-D.

    I guess FCU is best TLA.


    I am so sorry, YASR. IMO FU is a stupid acronym. TBDL. YMMV.

    Rocky
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  6.    12 Oct 2017 #116
    Join Date : Oct 2014
    Posts : 220
    Windows 10 x64

    Quote Originally Posted by Craig View Post
    Very Good To Hear! Can you go into the Insider's Program like that, and then go off of it again without any problem? I was wondering about that...How does that work?
    It's a no-brainer. I joined the insider program and set it to Fast Ring. The Fall Creators Update was immediately offered. After the installation finished I went back into Insider Program settings and opted out from further insider builds; easy peasy :-) FYI I installed it on a couple of test machines first. I also temporarily uninstalled my third party security software before the install. Everything went well and I'll probably update my main machine the same way if the new build is not offered through Windows Update right away.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  7.    12 Oct 2017 #117
    Join Date : Aug 2015
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts : 268
    Windows 10 Home

    Quote Originally Posted by Victek View Post
    It's a no-brainer. I joined the insider program and set it to Fast Ring. The Fall Creators Update was immediately offered. After the installation finished I went back into Insider Program settings and opted out from further insider builds; easy peasy :-) FYI I installed it on a couple of test machines first. I also temporarily uninstalled my third party security software before the install. Everything went well and I'll probably update my main machine the same way if the new build is not offered through Windows Update right away.
    Easy peasy my butt. I just tried it and registered and now all I get is something went wrong. I can't even leave the insider program. Nothing. I click get started and it says something went wrong or register but it says I am already registered. The horrible MS site keeps opening up tabs to the same stupid pages to register or leave useless feedback.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2017-10-12_092319.png 
Views:	5 
Size:	5.2 KB 
ID:	157657Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2017-10-12_092331.png 
Views:	5 
Size:	7.9 KB 
ID:	157658Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2017-10-12_092341.png 
Views:	5 
Size:	539.7 KB 
ID:	157659Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2017-10-12_092401.png 
Views:	5 
Size:	26.3 KB 
ID:	157660Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2017-10-12_092427.png 
Views:	5 
Size:	9.8 KB 
ID:	157661
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2017-10-12_092646.png  
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  8.    12 Oct 2017 #118
    Join Date : Oct 2014
    Posts : 220
    Windows 10 x64

    Quote Originally Posted by reddice View Post
    Easy peasy my butt. I just tried it and registered and now all I get is something went wrong. I can't even leave the insider program. Nothing. I click get started and it says something went wrong or register but it says I am already registered. The horrible MS site keeps opening up tabs to the same stupid pages to register or leave useless feedback.
    Yeah, easy peasy except when it isn't; sorry it went wrong for you. Hopefully someone here will be able to help you straighten it out.

    Edit:
    1. Have you restarted?
    2. Have you used a Windows 10 privacy tool in the past? I use O&O ShutUP10 to turn off telemetry, etc, but I undid all of those restrictions before joining the insiders program to get the Fall Creators build.
    Last edited by Victek; 12 Oct 2017 at 09:55.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  9.    12 Oct 2017 #119
    Join Date : Jul 2015
    New York
    Posts : 190
    Windows 10

    I think i will hold off...it's only 6 days away now...I'm sure i won't get it offered on windows update right away, so will likely need to use the media creation tool to do the upgrade...I'll just upgrade my current system, not clean install...i want to retain my files, apps, and settings...
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  10.    12 Oct 2017 #120
    Join Date : Aug 2015
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts : 268
    Windows 10 Home

    I got it to work it took a few tries. Took forever to install and then I got off the insider preview right away.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

 
Page 12 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
Build 2017: Next wave of creativity - Windows 10 Fall Creators Update
Source: Build 2017: Sparking the next wave of creativity with the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update - Windows Experience Blog
Windows 10 News
Windows 10 Fall Creators Update called "Autumn Creators Update" in UK
Read more: Microsoft will call Windows 10's next update the 'Autumn Creators Update' in the UK | Windows Central Update: The Windows 10 Autumn Creators Update will be called 'Fall Creators Update' after all | Windows Central
Windows 10 News
What’s new in Windows Defender ATP Fall Creators Update
Source: What's new in Windows Defender ATP Fall Creators Update Windows Security
Windows 10 News
Windows 10 Creators Update coming April 11th 2017
Source: Windows 10 Creators Update coming April 11, Surface expands to more markets - Windows Experience Blog See also: Windows 10 Creators Update available through Media Creation Tool and Update Assistant - - Windows 10 Forums Managing...
Windows 10 News
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:57.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+ Ten Forums iOS App Ten Forums Android App



Windows 10 Forums