Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Skip Ahead Build 16353 for PC  

Page 14 of 31 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

  1. Posts : 56,484
    Multi-boot Windows 10/11 - RTM, RP, Beta, and Insider
       #130

    martyfelker said:
    Strange winver output. Why is the version number still 1703? Will it change to 1710 or what?Attachment 151480
    Don't think 16353 will ever be 1710, maybe the final Fall Creators Update will be 1710, but 16353 is the "little baby canary" for next Spring.....maybe it will be 1803? :)
      My Computers


  2. Posts : 17,660
    Windows 10 Pro
       #131

    f14tomcat said:
    Don't think 16353 will ever be 1710, maybe the final Fall Creators Update will be 1710, but 16353 is the "little baby canary" for next Spring.....maybe it will be 1803? :)
    Whatever the release date will be, I'm sure the version number for the next official release (Autumn / Fall Update) will be 1709, not 1710. In fact, I'm so sure about this I officially promise to quit drinking whisky for two days and tweet a pic of me in tutu if I am wrong.
    Last edited by Kari; 01 Sep 2017 at 17:09.
      My Computer


  3. 24c
    Posts : 979
    Win 10 Prox64 - latest "final"
       #132

    Kari said:
    Whatever the release date will be, I'm sure the version number for the next official release (Autumn 7 Fall Update) will be 1709, not 1710. In fact, I'm so sure about this I officially promise to quit drinking whisky for two days and tweet a pic of me in tutu if I am wrong.
    1 pic of you in a tutu and we'll all start drinking. Pretty sure for more than 2 days
      My Computer


  4. Posts : 56,484
    Multi-boot Windows 10/11 - RTM, RP, Beta, and Insider
       #133

    Kari said:
    Whatever the release date will be, I'm sure the version number for the next official release (Autumn 7 Fall Update) will be 1709, not 1710. In fact, I'm so sure about this I officially promise to quit drinking whisky for two days and tweet a pic of me in tutu if I am wrong.
    If we get an Autumn 7 Fall Update, it won't matter what the version # is!
      My Computers


  5. Posts : 17,660
    Windows 10 Pro
       #134

    24c said:
    1 pic of you in a tutu and we'll all start drinking. Pretty sure for more than 2 days
    What? I have been told (by women, that is!) that I have nice behind and legs...
      My Computer


  6. 24c
    Posts : 979
    Win 10 Prox64 - latest "final"
       #135

    Kari said:
    What? I have been told (bu women, that is!) that I have nice behind and legs...
    So, your women drink a lot too -
      My Computer


  7. Posts : 17,660
    Windows 10 Pro
       #136

    f14tomcat said:
    If we get an Autumn 7 Fall Update, it won't matter what the version # is!
    Sorry, that was a typo! You know, the / character is SHIFT + 7, apparently I forgot to press SHIFT. It should be "Autumn / Fall Update", showing the name of this next feature update in real English (Autumn), as well as in colonial English (Fall).

    Typo fixed now :)
      My Computer


  8. 24c
    Posts : 979
    Win 10 Prox64 - latest "final"
       #137

    1709 = September build
    1710 = October build
    right?
      My Computer


  9. Posts : 17,660
    Windows 10 Pro
       #138

    24c said:
    1709 = September build
    1710 = October build
    right?
    In the future, as Microsoft has announced, feature upgrades will be released in MArch and September. Therefore, the logical version numbers for next feature upgrades will be 1709, 1803, 1809, 1903, 1909, 2003, 2009 and so on.
      My Computer


  10. 24c
    Posts : 979
    Win 10 Prox64 - latest "final"
       #139

    Kari said:
    In the future, as Microsoft has announced, feature upgrades will be released in MArch and September. Therefore, the logical version numbers for next feature upgrades will be 1709, 1803, 1809, 1903, 1909, 2003, 2009 and so on.
    Thanks - I like "logic"

    FYI - I was just kidding, I'll be you look great in a tutu....................................
      My Computer


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:40.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums