Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Slow Build 16278 for PC Insider

Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
  1. Dude's Avatar
    Posts : 15,071
    Windows 10 Pro X64
       #30

    Thats why I went back to insiders
      My Computers

  2. cereberus's Avatar
    Posts : 12,013
    Windows10
       #31

    Going to do an experiment by letting Windows get updates automatically rather than manually searching to see if I get new pop up, and what happens if I ignore it.
      My Computer

  3. 24c's Avatar
    24c
    Posts : 978
    Win 10 Prox64 - latest "final"
       #32

    recruit2 said:
    Mine installed quickly and easily, using it now. Keen to see how MS Edge behaves!
    It seems to be better than it was with all previous builds. I have actually been using it for 5 minutes now and haven't felt the need to close it -
      My Computer


  4. Posts : 135
    Windows 10 build 10122
       #33

    24c said:
    It seems to be better than it was with all previous builds. I have actually been using it for 5 minutes now and haven't felt the need to close it -
    Funny you say that, I was just about to come here and post a similar report. Mine seems quite nice and responsive and the terrible laggy/crashing of the last build hasn't happened yet! It feels really nice, fingers crossed...
      My Computer

  5. cereberus's Avatar
    Posts : 12,013
    Windows10
       #34

    f14tomcat said:
    I think this part is going to be well received by the Public come release day.

    Attachment 150998
    That has been there for a while. Even better if you set up one drive to download on demand, and use "clear space option" at top level, size on disk can be reduced to zero bytes .
      My Computer

  6. 24c's Avatar
    24c
    Posts : 978
    Win 10 Prox64 - latest "final"
       #35

    recruit2 said:
    Funny you say that, I was just about to come here and post a similar report. Mine seems quite nice and responsive and the terrible laggy/crashing of the last build hasn't happened yet! It feels really nice, fingers crossed...
    Spoke too soon - dealing with the bookmarks is still a joke as far as I am concerned - Edge goes from Taskbar to All Apps menu never to be seen again until the next build.
      My Computer

  7. badrobot's Avatar
    Posts : 5,258
    Win 10 Pro x64
       #36

    When I turn my Insider PC on, it just asked me to restart to install 16275... now there's 16278?
      My Computer

  8. badrobot's Avatar
    Posts : 5,258
    Win 10 Pro x64
       #37

    Ok... right after installing 16275... 16278 is coming down...

    Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Slow Build 16278 for PC-image.png
      My Computer

  9. Edwin's Avatar
    Posts : 17,063
    Windows 10
       #38

    24c said:
    Spoke too soon - dealing with the bookmarks is still a joke as far as I am concerned - Edge goes from Taskbar to All Apps menu never to be seen again until the next build.
    I did not know that if you put your cursor tight against the left side of the screen in Edge and scroll up and down, it will go back and forth a page!
    (or pages, whatever you visit or whatever the web site offers!)
      My Computer

  10. 24c's Avatar
    24c
    Posts : 978
    Win 10 Prox64 - latest "final"
       #39

    Edwin said:
    I did not know that if you put your cursor tight against the left side of the screen in Edge and scroll up and down, it will go back and forth a page!
    (or pages, whatever you visit or whatever the web site offers!)
    Glad you found some use for Edge -
      My Computer


 
Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:59.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums