Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Slow Build 16278 for PC  

Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 LastLast

  1. Posts : 29,078
    Windows 10 21H1 Build 19043.1023
       #220

    magilla said:
    How is it there is no forum thread for thisbuild yet?
    Installing - last part after making ISO
    Brink/Shawn may already have gone to bed. He's five or six hours ahead of most of us. Eight ahead of Redmond if I didn't mess up my thinking again.
      My Computer


  2. Posts : 26,025
    Windows 11 Pro 22621.1485
       #221

    magilla said:
    How is it there is no forum thread for thisbuild yet?
    Installing - last part after making ISO
    I don't know I mentioned Brink.
      My Computer


  3. Posts : 26,025
    Windows 11 Pro 22621.1485
       #222

    Wynona said:
    Brink/Shawn may already have gone to bed. He's five or six hours ahead of most of us. Eight ahead of Redmond if I didn't mess up my thinking again.
    He is in Oklahoma Wynona per his flag.??
      My Computer


  4. Posts : 56,494
    Multi-boot Windows 10/11 - RTM, RP, Beta, and Insider
       #223

    I don't see where Shawn posted the 16281 announcement and link to "what's new". He's not signed on right now, so here's the Feedback Hub link:

    Insider Hub - Windows Insider
      My Computers


  5. Posts : 3,264
    Windows 10 and windows insider
       #224

    Wynona said:
    Brink/Shawn may already have gone to bed. He's five or six hours ahead of most of us. Eight ahead of Redmond if I didn't mess up my thinking again.
    @Wynona. I have skippy installed. Took me forever. MS keeps downloading a network driver that doesn't work and I keep having no network. How do I stop this downloading of drivers I don't want.
      My Computer


  6. Posts : 26,025
    Windows 11 Pro 22621.1485
       #225

    f14tomcat said:
    I don't see where Shawn posted the 16281 announcement and link to "what's new". He's not signed on right now, so here's the Feedback Hub link:

    Insider Hub - Windows Insider
    He is shown as online here..
      My Computer


  7. Posts : 64,588
    64-bit Windows 11 Pro for Workstations
    Thread Starter
       #226

    Thank you guys. First post updated for slow build. :)
      My Computers


  8. Posts : 56,494
    Multi-boot Windows 10/11 - RTM, RP, Beta, and Insider
       #227

    Josey Wales said:
    He is shown as online here..
    He just came on, Josey. Wasn't there when I posted.
      My Computers


  9. Posts : 26,025
    Windows 11 Pro 22621.1485
       #228

    f14tomcat said:
    I don't see where Shawn posted the 16281 announcement and link to "what's new". He's not signed on right now, so here's the Feedback Hub link:

    Insider Hub - Windows Insider
    When I look at the HUB is says nothing about 16281.
      My Computer


  10. Posts : 26,025
    Windows 11 Pro 22621.1485
       #229

    f14tomcat said:
    He just came on, Josey. Wasn't there when I posted.
    Sorry but he was...Don't matter anyway. The Hub is having problems I guess.

    Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Slow Build 16278 for PC-capture.png
      My Computer


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:08.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums