Windows 10: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Fast Build 16275 PC + 15245 Mobile Insider

Page 22 of 28 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast
  1.    28 Aug 2017 #210

    CountMike said: View Post
    Now when I have 275 ISO, and tried to update 273 (Skippy) with it, what would happen ? Would it work at all or if it does would I loose Skippy on it ?
    It will upgrade to 15275, but skippy will be gone.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  2.    29 Aug 2017 #211

    cereberus said: View Post
    It will upgrade to 15275, but skippy will be gone.
    Well, in that case I will not try although I have MR backup, afraid I'd loose Skippy for ever even if I return to 273.
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  3. Posts : 14,217
    Windows 10 Pro
       29 Aug 2017 #212

    A reminder geeks: Windows Insider webcast today Tuesday at Mixer | Interactive Livestreaming

    Start at 10 AM PDT, Redmond time. Check the time in your local time zone: Event Time Announcer - Windows Insider Webcast
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  4.    29 Aug 2017 #213

    After a few days of using this latest build of MS Edge now, it's horrible. Continually locks up, right click context menu is unreliable and very delayed, unable to create new tabs and close windows etc. It's worse than previous builds, so I hope they are just trying something out and fix it urgently in another build! Very close to ditching edge again!
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  5. Posts : 3,229
    Windows 10 Pro x64 v1803 Build 17134.137 (Branch: RS4 Release Preview)
       29 Aug 2017 #214

    Kari said: View Post
    A reminder geeks: Windows Insider webcast today Tuesday at Mixer | Interactive Livestreaming

    Start at 10 AM PDT, Redmond time. Check the time in your local time zone: Event Time Announcer - Windows Insider Webcast
    Where can we find the actual announcement and details about the event? "Something" happening at "some time" is not much useful information. A list of topics covered would be great.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  6.    29 Aug 2017 #215

    slicendice said: View Post
    Where can we find the actual announcement and details about the event? "Something" happening at "some time" is not much useful information. A list of topics covered would be great.
    It comes into same category as "information on updates" i.e. lack of - LOL
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  7. Posts : 14,217
    Windows 10 Pro
       29 Aug 2017 #216

    slicendice said: View Post
    Where can we find the actual announcement and details about the event? "Something" happening at "some time" is not much useful information. A list of topics covered would be great.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  8.    29 Aug 2017 #217

    CountMike said: View Post
    Well, in that case I will not try although I have MR backup, afraid I'd loose Skippy for ever even if I return to 273.
    I have not tried the registry hack to see if it still works. Anyway, I would not lose much sleep over losing skippy, as it only has a life expectancy of about 6 weeks and so far all indications are most effort is going into RS3, and we will not get much action on skippy in next few weeks anyway.

    They call skippy a separate branch, but to me calling it a twig would be more accurate - LOL.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  9.    29 Aug 2017 #218

    cereberus said: View Post
    I have not tried the registry hack to see if it still works. Anyway, I would not lose much sleep over losing skippy, as it only has a life expectancy of about 6 weeks and so far all indications are most effort is going into RS3, and we will not get much action on skippy in next few weeks anyway.

    They call skippy a separate branch, but to me calling it a twig would be more accurate - LOL.
    And the twig with no leaves at that !! I had higher hopes for it.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  10.    29 Aug 2017 #219

    CountMike said: View Post
    And the twig with no leaves at that !! I had higher hopes for it.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 
Page 22 of 28 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Related Threads
900402809685721088 900405174786695168 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 16273 for PC - Windows Experience Blog How to Start or Stop Receiving Insider Builds in Windows 10
Update August 23rd 2017: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Fast Build 16273 for PC Insider - Windows 10 Forums 892868245492858880 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 16257 for PC Build 15237 for Mobile - Windows...
883370827718172672 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 16237 for PC - Windows Experience Blog How to Start or Stop Receiving Insider Builds in Windows 10
784439136002375681 784446397466681344 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14942 for PC | Windows Experience Blog How to Start or Stop Receiving Insider Builds in Windows 10
UPDATE: 742889757512867840 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14366 Mobile Build 14364 | Windows Experience Blog
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 20:21.
Find Us