Announcing Windows 10 Insider Fast Build 16275 PC + 15245 Mobile Insider

Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
  1. magilla's Avatar
    Posts : 3,118
    Windows 10 and windows insider
       #10

    OMG, just getting into current build and here comes another. Nobody can make us happy, too slow, too fast, etc.
      My Computer

  2. EdTittel's Avatar
    Posts : 4,106
    Windows 10
       #11

    On it now, too. Dell Venue Pro 11 7139 60% preparing to install; Z97 Fatal1ty desktop just getting started. Will follow up if anything untoward happens.
    Happy Weekend,
    --Ed--
      My Computers

  3. f14tomcat's Avatar
    Posts : 53,097
    Multi-boot Windows 10 - RTM, RP, Beta, and Insider
       #12

    All done. Same smooth pretty quick DL & install. Not much change from 16273....buggy things fixed. 39 mins. 5 mins for ISO. Skippy can take a nap...... :)

    Announcing Windows 10 Insider Fast Build 16275 PC + 15245 Mobile-2017-08-25_16h33_36.png
      My Computers

  4. DooGie's Avatar
    Posts : 9,316
    Wndows 10 Pro x64 dev channel
       #13

    f14tomcat said:
    All done. Same smooth pretty quick DL & install. Not much change from 16273....buggy things fixed. 39 mins. 5 mins for ISO. Skippy can take a nap...... :)

    Announcing Windows 10 Insider Fast Build 16275 PC + 15245 Mobile-2017-08-25_16h33_36.png

    So Dick, would this be viable on my main and only PC?
      My Computer

  5. AndreTen's Avatar
    Posts : 23,314
    Windows 10 (Pro and Insider Pro)
       #14

    Downloaded and installing 90 % 19 minutes so far... Quick for now
    Announcing Windows 10 Insider Fast Build 16275 PC + 15245 Mobile-image.png

    20 min... waiting for restart. See you on the other side
      My Computers

  6. f14tomcat's Avatar
    Posts : 53,097
    Multi-boot Windows 10 - RTM, RP, Beta, and Insider
       #15

    DooGie said:
    So Dick, would this be viable on my main and only PC?
    99.5%, but take an umbrella and wear your goulashes. :) That was, of course, a hypothetical rhetorical question......

    But it looks to be in good shape, and if they don't muck it up in the next 2-3 weeks, just spit 'n polish....it'll be ok.
      My Computers

  7. Fisher Mann's Avatar
    Posts : 477
    Win 10 Pro x64 19645 Fast
       #16

    This was a shocker. Turned on the old Dell Inspiron .rs3 fast machine and here comes another build
      My Computers

  8. martyfelker's Avatar
    Posts : 2,432
    Windows Insider Fast Ring LatestKUuuntu 20.10
       #17

    I guess you guys thought this out but having overlapping builds does seem like the best idea to me. Can we assume that some bugs fixed in build 16275 still are existing 16273? I guess after what we used to call RTM everything will smooth out. Eclipse was fine BTW. I'm at 92% after I started an hour and half ago.
      My Computers

  9. f14tomcat's Avatar
    Posts : 53,097
    Multi-boot Windows 10 - RTM, RP, Beta, and Insider
       #18

    martyfelker said:
    I guess you guys thought this out but having overlapping builds does seem like the best idea to me. Can we assume that some bugs fixed in build 16275 still are existing 16273? I guess after what we used to call RTM everything will smooth out. Eclipse was fine BTW. I'm at 92% after I started an hour and half ago.
    Yeah, Marty. All looks good.
      My Computers

  10. AndreTen's Avatar
    Posts : 23,314
    Windows 10 (Pro and Insider Pro)
       #19

    f14tomcat said:
    99.5%, but take an umbrella and wear your goulashes. :) That was, of course, a hypothetical rhetorical question......

    But it looks to be in good shape, and if they don't muck it up in the next 2-3 weeks, just spit 'n polish....it'll be ok.
    We're heading towards release.. quick. Agree with TC. Good as main machine for the next month

    edit: 30 minutes for upgrade. nice
      My Computers


 
Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 18:26.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums