Windows 10: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Fast Build 16275 PC + 15245 Mobile Insider

Page 12 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

  1. Posts : 778
    Windows 10 Pro x64 Build 17046
       26 Aug 2017 #111

    Can anyone help to determine where was wrong when run sfc / scannow? These are failures in the cbs.log and DISM couldn't fix it:

    ...
    2017-08-26 08:31:52, Info CBS Failed to internally open package. [HRESULT = 0x800f0805 - CBS_E_INVALID_PACKAGE]
    2017-08-26 08:31:52, Info CBS Failed to create open package. [HRESULT = 0x800f0805 - CBS_E_INVALID_PACKAGE]
    2017-08-26 08:31:52, Info CBS Failed to OpenPackage using worker session [HRESULT = 0x800f0805]
    .
    2017-08-26 08:31:52, Info CBS Failed to internally open package. [HRESULT = 0x800f0805 - CBS_E_INVALID_PACKAGE]
    2017-08-26 08:31:52, Info CBS Failed to create open package. [HRESULT = 0x800f0805 - CBS_E_INVALID_PACKAGE]
    2017-08-26 08:31:52, Info CBS Failed to OpenPackage using worker session [HRESULT = 0x800f0805]
    ...
    2017-08-26 08:47:30, Info CBS Failed to clear CorruptionDetectedDuringAcr store corrupt flag (slow mode trigger). [HRESULT = 0x80070002 - ERROR_FILE_NOT_FOUND]
    ...
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  2.    26 Aug 2017 #112

    En-Gb Pro version now installs
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  3. Posts : 38,043
    Dual boot Windows 10 FCU Pro x 64 & current Insider 10 Pro
       26 Aug 2017 #113

    jyusa said: View Post
    Can anyone help to determine where was wrong when run sfc / scannow? These are failures in the cbs.log and DISM couldn't fix it
    The way I understand it is that the Windows image that sfc uses must be non-corrupt first.

    Use DISM to Repair Windows 10 Image Windows 10 Performance Maintenance Tutorials
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  4. Posts : 778
    Windows 10 Pro x64 Build 17046
       26 Aug 2017 #114

    HippsieGypsie said: View Post
    The way I understand it is that the Windows image that sfc uses must be non-corrupt first.

    Use DISM to Repair Windows 10 Image Windows 10 Performance Maintenance Tutorials
    Thanks, but DISM found no corruption detected. Any idea?
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  5. Posts : 38,043
    Dual boot Windows 10 FCU Pro x 64 & current Insider 10 Pro
       26 Aug 2017 #115

    jyusa said: View Post
    Thanks, but DISM found no corruption detected. Any idea?
    0x800f0805 and 0x80070002 are error codes. Looks to be like you're missing a file.

    You may want to try this: Reset Windows Update in Windows 10 Windows 10 Windows Update Activation Tutorials

    Then run Windows update. Not sure if the missing file is an build update file or will download via update though.

    Or try: Reset Windows 10 Windows 10 Installation Upgrade Tutorials
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  6. Posts : 778
    Windows 10 Pro x64 Build 17046
       26 Aug 2017 #116

    HippsieGypsie said: View Post
    0x800f0805 and 0x80070002 are error codes. Looks to be like you're missing a file.

    You may want to try this: Reset Windows Update in Windows 10 Windows 10 Windows Update Activation Tutorials

    Then run Windows update. Not sure if the missing file is an build update file or will download via update though.

    Or try: Reset Windows 10 Windows 10 Installation Upgrade Tutorials
    Thanks again, HippsieGypsie!
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  7. Posts : 1,410
    Windows 10 Pro (32-bit) 16299.15
       26 Aug 2017 #117

    Guest Additions in my VirtualBox VM are still broken, at least the screen scaling (which is the main thing I use it for).
    Anyone else finding this?
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  8.    26 Aug 2017 #118

    magilla said: View Post
    You're lucky if your synaptic driver makes touchpad work. Since windows 7 mine has not scrolled past one screen. I've reported to ms but nothing changes.
    not had any problems with synaptic touchpad driver before windows 10 now use ver. 19 which windows says is not compatible with this laptop but it works
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  9. Posts : 16,179
    Windows 10 Home 64bit
       26 Aug 2017 #119

    DavidY said: View Post
    Guest Additions in my VirtualBox VM are still broken, at least the screen scaling (which is the main thing I use it for).
    Anyone else finding this?
    No it works just fine for me. I'm running on a Win 7 host which may be the difference.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2017 08 26 001.png 
Views:	3 
Size:	618.4 KB 
ID:	150577

    my display settings.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2017 08 26 002.png 
Views:	63 
Size:	38.3 KB 
ID:	150580
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  10. Posts : 1,410
    Windows 10 Pro (32-bit) 16299.15
       26 Aug 2017 #120

    kado897 said: View Post
    No it works just fine for me. I'm running on a Win 7 host which may be the difference.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2017 08 26 001.png 
Views:	3 
Size:	618.4 KB 
ID:	150577

    my display settings.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2017 08 26 002.png 
Views:	63 
Size:	38.3 KB 
ID:	150580
    Thanks for that. I was set to have 128MB, without 3D, which has worked fine up to now

    I changed to the same settings as you have, and after swapping into Seamless and Scaled modes and back, it seemed to allow the Auto-resize to work again. Then I went back to 128, no 3D, and it still seems to be working. So perhaps just one of those glitches?

    Thanks for helping me out!
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 
Page 12 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Related Threads
900402809685721088 900405174786695168 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 16273 for PC - Windows Experience Blog How to Start or Stop Receiving Insider Builds in Windows 10
Update August 23rd 2017: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Fast Build 16273 for PC Insider - Windows 10 Forums 892868245492858880 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 16257 for PC Build 15237 for Mobile - Windows...
883370827718172672 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 16237 for PC - Windows Experience Blog How to Start or Stop Receiving Insider Builds in Windows 10
784439136002375681 784446397466681344 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14942 for PC | Windows Experience Blog How to Start or Stop Receiving Insider Builds in Windows 10
UPDATE: 742889757512867840 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14366 Mobile Build 14364 | Windows Experience Blog
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 23:20.
Find Us