Windows 10: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Fast & Skip Build 16273 for PC Insider

Page 28 of 31 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast

  1. Posts : 3,351
    Windows 10 Pro x64 v1803 Build 17134.228 (Branch: RS4 Release Preview)
       30 Aug 2017 #270

    martyfelker said: View Post
    After many hours of work 16273. However, I can't wait for the next which if it is the latest canary which if it the following would be a huge leap. I'm almost can't believe this is for real - or a "fake" build. Anybody seen a .1002 build before - let alone a 77 build number jump.

    10.0.16350.1002 (rs_prerelease.170823-0022)
    Information about this jump has been informed to us insiders. That is the next Skip Ahead build. They might not release that one, but that is the build number they start from.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  2.    30 Aug 2017 #271

    I'm on build 16273 since last week, I left my PC for a few minutes and came back to this
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	111111.png 
Views:	6 
Size:	217.5 KB 
ID:	151051
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  3. Posts : 1,498
    Triple Boot Windows 10 IP Build 17711/Windows Server 2019 IP Build 17692/Debian Unsttable
       30 Aug 2017 #272

    slicendice said: View Post
    Information about this jump has been informed to us insiders. That is the next Skip Ahead build. They might not release that one, but that is the build number they start from.
    I vote for this week.
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  4. Posts : 3,351
    Windows 10 Pro x64 v1803 Build 17134.228 (Branch: RS4 Release Preview)
       30 Aug 2017 #273

    Jack07 said: View Post
    I'm on build 16273 since last week, I left my PC for a few minutes and came back to this
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	111111.png 
Views:	6 
Size:	217.5 KB 
ID:	151051
    I am on build 16278 and also got that one. HAHAHA!
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  5. Posts : 38,043
    Dual boot Windows 10 FCU Pro x 64 & current Insider 10 Pro
       30 Aug 2017 #274

    Jack07 said: View Post
    I'm on build 16273 since last week, I left my PC for a few minutes and came back to this
    Thinking we Skippers were going to get an update, I kept pinging the server and that's what I got as well. I think they didn't want we 273ers feel left out.
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  6. Posts : 1,498
    Triple Boot Windows 10 IP Build 17711/Windows Server 2019 IP Build 17692/Debian Unsttable
       30 Aug 2017 #275

    Buildfeed.net has gone a bit bonkers. see the attached screenshot I won't even hazard as guess about what build skippers will get. I suppose the 17xxx series makes the most sense but that doesn't often stop Microsoft. I wonder if Dona or somebody on the insider team could arrange a presentation from the Fast/Skip developers?Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Buildfeed.PNG 
Views:	5 
Size:	492.8 KB 
ID:	151098
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  7. Posts : 774
    WINDOWS 10 Pro x64 builds 17134.191, 17733.1000, 18204.1001.
       30 Aug 2017 #276

    martyfelker said: View Post
    I won't even hazard as guess about what build skippers will get. I suppose the 17xxx series makes the most sense but that doesn't often stop Microsoft.
    Synergy Insider+ is known for predicting the next builds that will be released, in addition the jump to build 17000 brought many issues to Microsoft so the first prerelease build of RS4 will be the 163xxx
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kkk.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	24.6 KB 
ID:	151104
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  8. Posts : 38,043
    Dual boot Windows 10 FCU Pro x 64 & current Insider 10 Pro
       30 Aug 2017 #277

    martyfelker said: View Post
    Buildfeed.net has gone a bit bonkers. see the attached screenshot I won't even hazard as guess about what build skippers will get. I suppose the 17xxx series makes the most sense but that doesn't often stop Microsoft. I wonder if Dona or somebody on the insider team could arrange a presentation from the Fast/Skip developers?
    That shot does seem to be bonkers, although it's what they see.

    LEOPEVA64 said: View Post
    Synergy Insider+ is known for predicting the next builds that will be released, in addition the jump to build 17000 brought many issues to Microsoft so the first prerelease build of RS4 will be the 163xxx
    That seems to be more logical, for 17000 would be a mighty leap.
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  9. Posts : 774
    WINDOWS 10 Pro x64 builds 17134.191, 17733.1000, 18204.1001.
       30 Aug 2017 #278

    HippsieGypsie said: View Post
    That seems to be more logical, for 17000 would be a mighty leap.
    Yeah, Brandon Leblanc already confirmed that.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	88.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	52.4 KB 
ID:	151105
    Last edited by LEOPEVA64; 30 Aug 2017 at 13:26.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  10.    30 Aug 2017 #279

    What I don't get is why can't Skippy get same updates even without Skippy parts ? Would somebody well connected ask them about it please ?
      My ComputersSystem Spec


 
Page 28 of 31 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast

Related Threads
Update August 29th 2017: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 16278 for PC Insider - Windows 10 Forums 901158844440629248 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 16275 for PC Build 15245 for Mobile - Windows...
Update August 23rd 2017: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Fast Build 16273 for PC Insider - Windows 10 Forums 892868245492858880 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 16257 for PC Build 15237 for Mobile - Windows...
883370827718172672 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 16237 for PC - Windows Experience Blog How to Start or Stop Receiving Insider Builds in Windows 10
784439136002375681 784446397466681344 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14942 for PC | Windows Experience Blog How to Start or Stop Receiving Insider Builds in Windows 10
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 15:42.
Find Us