Page 20 of 31 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
  1.    25 Aug 2017 #191
    Join Date : Jul 2014
    Serbia
    Posts : 10,442
    W10 Insider + Linux

    What's this ?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.png 
Views:	7 
Size:	56.3 KB 
ID:	150375
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  2.    25 Aug 2017 #192
    Join Date : Dec 2015
    Posts : 5,940
    Windows10

    Well this is slightly odd.


    Upgrading vm from 16257 to skippy went like a bat out of hell, but doing to non-skippy vm from 16251 is like a tortoise. Same memory settings etc, clean installs etc.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  3.    25 Aug 2017 #193
    Join Date : Oct 2014
    Arnold, MD
    Posts : 29,021
    Triple boot - Win 10 Pro, Win 10 Pro Insider (2) - (and a sprinkling of VMs)

    Quote Originally Posted by cubdukat View Post
    To f14tomcat:

    I wasn't able to PM you because I'm new, but I would most definitely like the links to the ISO. I can't even get the system to boot up in safe mode.
    @cubdukat Check your PM

    TC
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  4.    25 Aug 2017 #194
    Join Date : Oct 2014
    Arnold, MD
    Posts : 29,021
    Triple boot - Win 10 Pro, Win 10 Pro Insider (2) - (and a sprinkling of VMs)

    Quote Originally Posted by CountMike View Post
    What's this ?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.png 
Views:	7 
Size:	56.3 KB 
ID:	150375
    A post on Buildfeed. Looks like some of their MS leaks are leaking again. Interpret as you wish. They are not quite accurate, though......current is not updated.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2017-08-25_08h51_46.png 
Views:	4 
Size:	47.4 KB 
ID:	150379
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  5.    25 Aug 2017 #195
    Join Date : Mar 2015
    Posts : 129
    Windows 10 build 10122

    I finally got in - had to roll back first to Creators Update ISO before I could go forward to this build.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  6.    25 Aug 2017 #196
    Join Date : Jan 2017
    Turku
    Posts : 1,781
    Windows 10 Pro IP Build 16299.19 (Branch: RS3 Release)

    Quote Originally Posted by recruit2 View Post
    I finally got in - had to roll back first to Creators Update ISO before I could go forward to this build.


    A lot of issues in the update system on latest builds. (We have seen proof of this in Dona the Ninja Cat with Taco Hats Tweets multiple times )

    Hope they have gotten this issue resolved now.
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  7.    25 Aug 2017 #197
    Join Date : Oct 2014
    Arnold, MD
    Posts : 29,021
    Triple boot - Win 10 Pro, Win 10 Pro Insider (2) - (and a sprinkling of VMs)

    Dumb question (actually, I'm too lazy to Google....).

    Is there an announced release date?
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  8.    25 Aug 2017 #198
    Join Date : Jan 2017
    Turku
    Posts : 1,781
    Windows 10 Pro IP Build 16299.19 (Branch: RS3 Release)

    Quote Originally Posted by f14tomcat View Post
    Dumb question (actually, I'm too lazy to Google....).

    Is there an announced release date?
    Nothing more accurate than September 2017
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  9.    25 Aug 2017 #199
    Join Date : Nov 2013
    Chicagoland
    Posts : 33,884
    Dual boot Windows 10 FCU Pro x 64 & Insider 10 Pro

    Except for that freeze yesterday morning, all's fine here. Nothing in Events that described that other than Edge timed out, which is weird. This build runs like a champ. Live tiles working great. Takes a little time after boot that they update and liven I've noticed, though. Not a big thing.

    Edge is great, but not liking the change right clicking or Menu key a highlighted word or phrase and searching by means of the web on the drop-down menu instead of "Ask Cortana" opening at the right.

    Couldn't make an ISO via Kari's UUPtoISO, so anyone that has a Skippy Pro x64 download to offer I'd appreciate it.
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  10.    25 Aug 2017 #200
    Join Date : Oct 2014
    Arnold, MD
    Posts : 29,021
    Triple boot - Win 10 Pro, Win 10 Pro Insider (2) - (and a sprinkling of VMs)

    Quote Originally Posted by HippsieGypsie View Post
    Except for that freeze yesterday morning, all's fine here. Nothing in Events that described that other than Edge timed out, which is weird. This build runs like a champ. Live tiles working great. Takes a little time after boot that they update and liven I've noticed, though. Not a big thing.

    Edge is great, but not liking the change right clicking or Menu key a highlighted word or phrase and searching by means of the web on the drop-down menu instead of "Ask Cortana" opening at the right.

    Couldn't make an ISO via Kari's UUPtoISO, so anyone that has a Skippy Pro x64 download to offer I'd appreciate it.
    Check PM
      My ComputersSystem Spec

 
Page 20 of 31 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
Insider Announcing Windows 10 Insider Fast Build 16275 PC + 15245 Mobile
Update August 29th 2017: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 16278 for PC Insider - Windows 10 Forums 901158844440629248 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 16275 for PC Build 15245 for Mobile - Windows...
Windows 10 News
Insider Announcing Windows 10 Insider Fast Build 16257 PC + 15237 Mobile
Update August 23rd 2017: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Fast Build 16273 for PC Insider - Windows 10 Forums 892868245492858880 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 16257 for PC Build 15237 for Mobile - Windows...
Windows 10 News
Insider Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 16237 PC for Fast ring
883370827718172672 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 16237 for PC - Windows Experience Blog How to Start or Stop Receiving Insider Builds in Windows 10
Windows 10 News
Insider Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14942 for PC on Fast ring
784439136002375681 784446397466681344 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14942 for PC | Windows Experience Blog How to Start or Stop Receiving Insider Builds in Windows 10
Windows 10 News
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:26.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+ Ten Forums iOS App Ten Forums Android App



Windows 10 Forums