Windows 10: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Fast & Skip Build 16273 for PC Insider

Page 13 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

  1. Posts : 720
    WINDOWS 10 Pro x64 builds 17134.165, 17711.1000.
       24 Aug 2017 #120

    For some this new "feature" called "autolaunch" that they added in build 16251 is useful and they like it, I find it quite annoying and I was expecting that in this build would have added an option to disable it, but no, I hope that at some point that can be disabled.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  2. Posts : 13,057
    Windows 10 (Pro and Insider Pro)
       24 Aug 2017 #121

    slicendice said: View Post
    Interesting. Edge has not been stable on any hardware I have tried it on. That is tens of different clean installed systems and VMs on many very different hardware configurations. All same problems remain on all of them. :/
    It's unstable in Insider (almost every build) for me, or some basic features misbehaves.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  3. Posts : 13,057
    Windows 10 (Pro and Insider Pro)
       24 Aug 2017 #122

    LEOPEVA64 said: View Post
    For some this new "feature" called "autolaunch" that they added in build 16251 is useful and they like it, I find it quite annoying and I was expecting that in this build would have added an option to disable it, but no, I hope that at some point that can be disabled.
    I find this feature very useful, but would like some basic control... which app will auto.. and so on
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  4. Posts : 34,529
    Triple boot - Win 10 Pro, Win 10 Pro Insider (2) - (and a sprinkling of VMs)
       24 Aug 2017 #123

    HippsieGypsie said: View Post
    Come on, guys. A new member there and no one could reach out to him?
    He posted that at 1:02 a.m. - then signed-off. Still waking up here, just saw your post from 6:59a.m. I have PM'd him with offer of either or both of the ISO's. Waiting to see if he replies. TC
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  5.    24 Aug 2017 #124

    Someone help me please.

    Apps:
    Candy Crush Soda Saga
    Facebook
    March of Empires: War of Lord
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection
    Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition
    MSN News

    All of them keep reinstalling after every Windows restart. I tried a few tweaks but nothing is helping.
    I never had such problems. This is the first time after clean install.
    Or is this normal behavior now ?
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  6. Posts : 38,043
    Dual boot Windows 10 FCU Pro x 64 & current Insider 10 Pro
       24 Aug 2017 #125

    eddward said: View Post
    Someone help me please.

    Apps:
    Candy Crush Soda Saga
    Facebook
    March of Empires: War of Lord
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection
    Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition
    MSN News

    All of them keep reinstalling after every Windows restart. I tried a few tweaks but nothing is helping.
    I never had such problems. This is the first time after clean install.
    Or is this normal behavior now ?
    Hi there. Try this: Clear and Reset Store Cache in Windows 10 Windows 10 Performance Maintenance Tutorials
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  7.    24 Aug 2017 #126

    Done, the upgrade was fast and didn't had any problems.
    I have a issue tho, Aida64 v4.0 doesn't show the CPU, MB and all other stuff in the Sensor section, it only shows the HDD.
    Also the software I'm using for undervolting/overclocking doesn't work anymore, the windows Power Plan takes priority. It's either a bug or they remove some legacy stuff?
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  8.    24 Aug 2017 #127

    thanks but didn't help
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  9. Posts : 38,043
    Dual boot Windows 10 FCU Pro x 64 & current Insider 10 Pro
       24 Aug 2017 #128
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  10.    24 Aug 2017 #129

    Jack07 said: View Post
    Done, the upgrade was fast and didn't had any problems.
    I have a issue tho, Aida64 v4.0 doesn't show the CPU, MB and all other stuff in the Sensor section, it only shows the HDD.
    Also the software I'm using for undervolting/overclocking doesn't work anymore, the windows Power Plan takes priority. It's either a bug or they remove some legacy stuff?
    You are right about Aida, I have Engineer's edition, updated but still same. HW Info works.
    MSI Afterburner displays only 0s.
    Asus PC Diagnostics will not even start.
      My ComputersSystem Spec


 
Page 13 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Related Threads
Update August 29th 2017: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 16278 for PC Insider - Windows 10 Forums 901158844440629248 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 16275 for PC Build 15245 for Mobile - Windows...
Update August 23rd 2017: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Fast Build 16273 for PC Insider - Windows 10 Forums 892868245492858880 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 16257 for PC Build 15237 for Mobile - Windows...
883370827718172672 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 16237 for PC - Windows Experience Blog How to Start or Stop Receiving Insider Builds in Windows 10
784439136002375681 784446397466681344 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14942 for PC | Windows Experience Blog How to Start or Stop Receiving Insider Builds in Windows 10
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 20:19.
Find Us