Windows 10: Firefox Fights Back - Firefox 57

Page 67 of 91 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast

  1. Posts : 265
    Windows 10 x64 Home 1703
       16 Nov 2017 #660

    Edwin said: View Post
    It's simply a set of protocols to make the app function as desired.

    It's not like the developer is sitting in their office at their PC, tongue wagging, sifting over your elusive browsing habits!
    ^ This exactly...
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  2.    16 Nov 2017 #661

    I had an extension called "No Small Text" that made all of the text show in the tab bars, bookmarks, etc in bold text making it easier to read. Now with 57 that's no longer supported. Is there anything where I can get that text to show up better?
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  3.    17 Nov 2017 #662

    Jezza819 said: View Post
    I had an extension called "No Small Text" that made all of the text show in the tab bars, bookmarks, etc in bold text making it easier to read. Now with 57 that's no longer supported. Is there anything where I can get that text to show up better?
    Add this to your userChrome.css file in the chrome folder in your profile folder:
    /* Global UI font */
    * {font-size: 12pt !important;
    font-weight: bold !important;}
    You can of course amend the font size to whichever you prefer.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  4.    17 Nov 2017 #663

    lafargeotte said: View Post
    Add this to your userChrome.css file in the chrome folder in your profile folder:
    /* Global UI font */
    * {font-size: 12pt !important;
    font-weight: bold !important;}
    You can of course amend the font size to whichever you prefer.
    Is there something similar for Firefox?
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  5.    17 Nov 2017 #664

    It is for Firefox.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  6.    17 Nov 2017 #665

    Testing Firefox Screenshots.

    Coming soon: immediate image pasting:

    Screenshot: ⁚Firefox Nightly (@FirefoxNightly) | Twitter⁩
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  7. Posts : 1,688
    W7 Ultimate SP1 (64 bit), LM 18.3 MATE (64 bit), W10 Home (64 bit)
       17 Nov 2017 #666

    Jezza819 said: View Post
    Is there something similar for Firefox?
    The "userChrome.css" file controls the appearance (style) of the browser (Firefox).

    It is not related to the Google Chrome browser.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  8.    17 Nov 2017 #667

    lafargeotte said: View Post
    It is for Firefox.
    I just saw "chrome" and didn't know.

    I'm not really sure how to find this. I found something where it said if you didn't see a chrome folder you have to create it and that's as far as I've gotten.

    http://kb.mozillazine.org/index.php?...UserChrome.css

    I need some help on what to do from here.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  •    17 Nov 2017 #668

    Jezza819 said: View Post
    I just saw "chrome" and didn't know.

    I'm not really sure how to find this. I found something where it said if you didn't see a chrome folder you have to create it and that's as far as I've gotten.

    http://kb.mozillazine.org/index.php?...UserChrome.css

    I need some help on what to do from here.
    Inside that Chrome folder, open a new text file, paste:



    /* Global UI font */
    * {font-size: 12pt !important;
    font-weight: bold !important;}


    then save as userChrome.css

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	000309.png 
Views:	8 
Size:	135.2 KB 
ID:	164420

    Restart Firefox with bold fonts everywhere except web pages themselves!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	000308.png 
Views:	3 
Size:	70.2 KB 
ID:	164419
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  •    17 Nov 2017 #669

    Developer Edition goes Quantum!

    V58.0beta4

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	000310.png 
Views:	79 
Size:	94.9 KB 
ID:	164421
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  •  
    Page 67 of 91 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast

    Related Threads
    Firefox Photon Firefox 57 in Browsers and Email
    http://forums.mozillazine.org/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=3029098 Mock-up of the changes to Customize mode as part of the upcoming design refresh https://i.imgur.com/ljjlqb4.jpg The first mockup shows Firefox running the Photon user interface,...
    FireFox in Browsers and Email
    Since midnight can't use Mozzila's Firefox anymore. " Firefox is already running, must be closed" and after that iI get message "The Firefox profile can not be loaded ". I saw also the message than another app is blocking Firefox . Probably Edge....
    Firefox 44.0 in Browsers and Email
    Install Firefox Ver 44.0. Add-on and Firefox website display text only. Any one having the same problem ?
    Solved Firefox 64 is here in Browsers and Email
    It looks like Mozilla finally came out with Firefox 64 bit browser, have a look at the links below Firefox 64-bit for Windows Available | Future Releases https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/all/
    Hello, lately I've been having an issue where Windows will open a separate tab for Firefox when i open it with the original pinned icon on my task bar.. I've tried opening firefox and unpinning the pinned shortcut and pinning the opened one and...
    Our Sites
    Site Links
    About Us
    Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

    © Designer Media Ltd
    All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:45.
    Find Us