Firefox Fights Back - Firefox 57

Page 50 of 91 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast
  1. meebers's Avatar
    Posts : 1,286
    W10 20H2 .685 & W10 Insider
       #490

    Plankton said:
    Normally to change that is with in the software that it comes with. What's the brand of that mouse?
    On the eB.. site it is listed as "unbranded/generic". Should have waited, now down to 2.24+.50 ship
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Firefox Fights Back - Firefox 57-mice2.jpg  
      My Computers

  2. DooGie's Avatar
    Posts : 9,300
    Wndows 10 Pro x64 dev channel
       #491
      My Computer

  3. Josey Wales's Avatar
    Posts : 24,692
    Win 10 Pro 19043.906
       #492

    JSheridan said:
    And you're not the only one who is entitled to their own opinion.
    The Topic is on Firefox Fighting back and NOT mouse wheels--I seem to be among the few that are staying on topic./
      My Computer

  4. lopedoggie's Avatar
    Posts : 467
    Windows 10 Pro 64bit v1803 build 17133.73
       #493

    amen ^^^
      My Computer


  5. Posts : 187
    Windows 10
       #494

    Josey Wales said:
    The Topic is on Firefox Fighting back and NOT mouse wheels--I seem to be among the few that are staying on topic./
    I was talking about the response that was made to YOUR post about the useless add-on. Seems like every time somebody else has a different opinion than your's you go on the attack or pull out the old you're off topic line. Not impressed at all.
      My Computer

  6. meebers's Avatar
    Posts : 1,286
    W10 20H2 .685 & W10 Insider
       #495

    JSheridan said:
    I was talking about the response that was made to YOUR post about the useless add-on. Seems like every time somebody else has a different opinion than your's you go on the attack or pull out the old you're off topic line. Not impressed at all.
      My Computers

  7. Josey Wales's Avatar
    Posts : 24,692
    Win 10 Pro 19043.906
       #496

    JSheridan said:
    I was talking about the response that was made to YOUR post about the useless add-on. Seems like every time somebody else has a different opinion than your's you go on the attack or pull out the old you're off topic line. Not impressed at all.
    I care not what you are impressed with. This Topic is not about other browsers, not about the use of mouse wheels, I did not make an opinion, I posted a Fact. The extension in question is in fact real. You see I try to stay on whatever the Thread is about, this thread is about Firefox Fighting back and they are doing so with a brand knew Engine and New Extensions. I did not go on any king of attack. You don't like the extension is fine but you and others do not have to go on a rant about how a mouse is used. Firefox is Fighting back and it will survive. If one extension makes a difference then just don't use it. You see I as a Nightly user and Testing Firefox 58 along with many extensions. I am not telling people to use this extension or not to use it. I am saying that it works as designed and if you cannot grasp that then you maybe should not comment on things you know nothing of. My opinion is at least on topic. If you are really that concerned about me using an extension you deem to be useless, just cools your jets as I will not be using it much longer as I have many other extensions to test.
      My Computer

  8. Josey Wales's Avatar
    Posts : 24,692
    Win 10 Pro 19043.906
       #497

    meebers said:
    I care not what you are impressed with. This Topic is not about other browsers, not about the use of mouse wheels, I did not make an opinion, I posted a Fact. The extension in question is in fact real. You see I try to stay on whatever the Thread is about, this thread is about Firefox Fighting back and they are doing so with a brand knew Engine and New Extensions. I did not go on any king of attack. You don't like the extension is fine but you and others do not have to go on a rant about how a mouse is used. Firefox is Fighting back and it will survive. If one extension makes a difference then just don't use it. You see I as a Nightly user and Testing Firefox 58 along with many extensions. I am not telling people to use this extension or not to use it. I am saying that it works as designed and if you cannot grasp that then you maybe should not comment on things you know nothing of. My opinion is at least on topic. If you are really that concerned about me using an extension you deem to be useless, just cools your jets as I will not be using it much longer as I have many other extensions to test.
      My Computer


  9. Posts : 187
    Windows 10
       #498

    josey wales said:
    i care not what you are impressed with. This topic is not about other browsers, not about the use of mouse wheels, i did not make an opinion, i posted a fact. The extension in question is in fact real. You see i try to stay on whatever the thread is about, this thread is about firefox fighting back and they are doing so with a brand knew engine and new extensions. I did not go on any king of attack. You don't like the extension is fine but you and others do not have to go on a rant about how a mouse is used. firefox is fighting back and it will survive. if one extension makes a difference then just don't use it. You see i as a nightly user and testing firefox 58 along with many extensions. I am not telling people to use this extension or not to use it. I am saying that it works as designed and if you cannot grasp that then you maybe should not comment on things you know nothing of. My opinion is at least on topic. If you are really that concerned about me using an extension you deem to be useless, just cools your jets as i will not be using it much longer as i have many other extensions to test.
    /ignore
      My Computer

  10. Edwin's Avatar
    Posts : 17,029
    Windows 10
       #499

    Nightly releases halted today...

    No trunk nightlies scheduled today due to decision task failure
      My Computer


 
Page 50 of 91 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 20:42.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums