Windows 10: Firefox Fights Back - Firefox 57

Page 49 of 91 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast
  1.    29 Oct 2017 #480

    There a a lot of mice out there new and old that don't have the scroll wheel. I have a few OEM mice that have no scroll wheel and I have a few gaming mice that do. That said, I love the auto scroll function.....it's real handy when ready long full page articles. It's just a smooth flow that works for me and works really well.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  2.    29 Oct 2017 #481

    On the rare occasion you may have to horizontal scroll, but I don't like to; full screen for me, the less scrollbars the better!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	000062.png 
Views:	1 
Size:	91.2 KB 
ID:	160984
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  3.    29 Oct 2017 #482

    Plankton said: View Post
    There a a lot of mice out there new and old that don't have the scroll wheel. I have a few OEM mice that have no scroll wheel and I have a few gaming mice that do. That said, I love the auto scroll function.....it's real handy when ready long full page articles. It's just a smooth flow that works for me and works really well.
    I like it, works great on Nightly 58
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  4.    29 Oct 2017 #483

    Josey Wales said: View Post
    Well my friend, I have Rheumatoid Arthritis so it comes in handy for me. You are NOT the only user in the world.
    And you're not the only one who is entitled to their own opinion.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  5.    29 Oct 2017 #484

    I like the autoscroll, push down on wheel, you can control direction and speed. Slow speed to read some documents several pages long, no fingers needed Last mouse I bought from Eb.. was $3.15, so cheap it came without instructions. Still not sure what the "CPI" button on top does. :-(
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mouse.JPG  
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  6. DooGie's Avatar
    Posts : 4,375
    Wndows 10 x64 Home version 1809
       29 Oct 2017 #485

    meebers said: View Post
    I like the autoscroll, push down on wheel, you can control direction and speed. Slow speed to read some documents several pages long, no fingers needed Last mouse I bought from Eb.. was $3.15, so cheap it came without instructions. Still not sure what the "CPI" button on top does. :-(
    The CPI button on your mouse changes the sensitivity of the mouse. A high CPI allows your mouse pointer to move further across the screen for a given movement of the mouse.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  7.    29 Oct 2017 #486

    DooGie said: View Post
    The CPI button on your mouse changes the sensitivity of the mouse. A high CPI allows your mouse pointer to move further across the screen for a given movement of the mouse.
    When I toggle the CPI button, I get no indication of anything like a hi/low number, but will try and pay attention next time I do it.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  8.    29 Oct 2017 #487

    meebers said: View Post
    When I toggle the CPI button, I get no indication of anything like a hi/low number, but will try and pay attention next time I do it.
    Normally to change that is with in the software that it comes with. What's the brand of that mouse?
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  9. DooGie's Avatar
    Posts : 4,375
    Wndows 10 x64 Home version 1809
       29 Oct 2017 #488

    Plankton said: View Post
    Normally to change that is with in the software that it comes with. What's the brand of that mouse?
    A good point Plankton, I forgot to mention that :)
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  10.    29 Oct 2017 #489

    Mine is a 'Mode Shift' button to switch between 'Ratchet' wheel and 'Speed' wheel...

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	000512.png 
Views:	0 
Size:	223.7 KB 
ID:	161070
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 
Page 49 of 91 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast

Related Threads
Firefox Photon Firefox 57 in Browsers and Email
http://forums.mozillazine.org/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=3029098 Mock-up of the changes to Customize mode as part of the upcoming design refresh https://i.imgur.com/ljjlqb4.jpg The first mockup shows Firefox running the Photon user interface,...
FireFox in Browsers and Email
Since midnight can't use Mozzila's Firefox anymore. " Firefox is already running, must be closed" and after that iI get message "The Firefox profile can not be loaded ". I saw also the message than another app is blocking Firefox . Probably Edge....
Firefox 44.0 in Browsers and Email
Install Firefox Ver 44.0. Add-on and Firefox website display text only. Any one having the same problem ?
Solved Firefox 64 is here in Browsers and Email
It looks like Mozilla finally came out with Firefox 64 bit browser, have a look at the links below Firefox 64-bit for Windows Available | Future Releases https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/all/
Hello, lately I've been having an issue where Windows will open a separate tab for Firefox when i open it with the original pinned icon on my task bar.. I've tried opening firefox and unpinning the pinned shortcut and pinning the opened one and...
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 20:29.
Find Us