Firefox Fights Back - Firefox 57

Page 17 of 91 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast

  1. Posts : 10,311
    Wndows 10 Pro x64 release preview channel
       #160

    There will always be this option. https://hacks.mozilla.org/2015/10/po...webextensions/
      My Computer


  2. Posts : 109
    Win 10 Pro 64x 1809
       #161

    Anyone missing the download indicator in the latest version of Nightly? My one is no longer there so I don't know if and when my downloads finished.
      My Computers


  3. Posts : 17,838
    Windows 10
       #162

    no1yak said:
    Anyone missing the download indicator in the latest version of Nightly? My one is no longer there so I don't know if and when my downloads finished.
    Yeah for a bit, should be back today!

    Firefox Fights Back - Firefox 57-000217.png
      My Computer


  4. Posts : 731
    Windows 10 Home - Version 22H2- Build 19045.3758
       #163

    Using FF 55.0.3 (64 bit). Pretty fast now and all my extensions are working since I fixed an issue with a homepage widget. Also fixed an issue with HP ethernet adaptor. Going to keep Palemoon on the side for now since FF is about as fast if not more and is more forgiving with some sites.
      My Computers


  5. Posts : 45
    WIN 11 Home
       #164

    I use EDGE/BING on mine. Wife uses Chrome, which she prefers on hers. My Toshiba 11" has EDGE and Chrome. Then I have a 11" Chromebook that is super fast with kids at the Boys/Girls Club, preferring it.

    I dropped FF 2 years ago.
      My Computers


  6. Posts : 26,480
    Windows 11 Pro 22631.3593
       #165

    Edwin said:
    Yeah for a bit, should be back today!

    Firefox Fights Back - Firefox 57-000217.png
    I do not have it on the Nightly just released about 20 minutes ago.
      My Computer


  7. Posts : 382
    Windows 10 Home
       #166

    Josey Wales said:
    I do not have it on the Nightly just released about 20 minutes ago.
    Me neither, but you can find it in customize. Why it was in there, i don't understand. Maybe a bug?
      My Computer


  8. Posts : 369
    Windows 10 x64 Pro 22H2
       #167

    Honestly, I don't see any engine difference or anything in FF57... feels exactly as "fast" as FF55... I just hope they fix their problems handling javascript, it's funny how Chrome can handle that stuff faster than Firefox...
    Last edited by FerchogtX; 29 Aug 2017 at 14:40.
      My Computer


  9. Posts : 731
    Windows 10 Home - Version 22H2- Build 19045.3758
       #168

    tomseys said:
    Using FF 55.0.3 (64 bit). Pretty fast now and all my extensions are working since I fixed an issue with a homepage widget. Also fixed an issue with HP ethernet adaptor. Going to keep Palemoon on the side for now since FF is about as fast if not more and is more forgiving with some sites.

    My FF 55 is now showing UO as a hybrid webext addon and is no longer working.

    Reinstalled it, working. Restarted browser, not working.

    Bye bye FF till you get it sorted and do it quick. Going back to Palemoon.
      My Computers


  10. Posts : 382
    Windows 10 Home
       #169

    tomseys said:
    My FF 55 is now showing UO as a hybrid webext addon and is no longer working.

    Reinstalled it, working. Restarted browser, not working.

    Bye bye FF till you get it sorted and do it quick. Going back to Palemoon.
    Download and install the dev:)
      My Computer


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:59.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums