Firefox Fights Back - Firefox 57

Page 10 of 91 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast
  1. Josey Wales's Avatar
    Posts : 24,692
    Win 10 Pro 19043.906
       #90

    prikker said:
    @Josey Wales: I only use compatible extensions. I hope TMP and I don't care about cookies are compatible soon. I really miss those two. As posted earlier, is use uBlock dev.
    TMP may not be ready for quite some time. The DEV has to re write the entire code. I found that I am doing OK without it.
      My Computer


  2. Posts : 137
    10 Pro 16299.248 64 Bit
       #91

    Winuser said:
    If you have autoupdate turned on in the add-ons setting they should.
    cool thanks, then it's time i harass the various addon creators to see what their timetable for update is.
      My Computer


  3. Posts : 137
    10 Pro 16299.248 64 Bit
       #92

    Josey Wales said:
    TMP may not be ready for quite some time. The DEV has to re write the entire code. I found that I am doing OK without it.
    tmp is must here. luckily i have chrome beta 61 setup how i like it and will continue to use it as my default.
      My Computer

  4. Edwin's Avatar
    Posts : 17,029
    Windows 10
       #93

    What the helmut is goin on with Nightly and the icons!?!?!?

    Firefox Fights Back - Firefox 57-000051.png Firefox Fights Back - Firefox 57-000052.png
      My Computer

  5. Jody Thornton's Avatar
    Posts : 487
    Windows 8 Pro x64
       #94

    Those icons are reminiscent of the "Firebird" era (one of Firefox's working names during its early development)
      My Computer

  6. rezpower's Avatar
    Posts : 324
    Windows 10 Pro 64bit
       #95

    After long years of use I was having enough with FF being too slow and switched to Chrome. I tried the Nightly 57 and to be honest I was quiet impressed with the speed. I added all my legacy addons and was happy ! But after first update all the addons were disabled again!
    Seems that you need to "Nightly" re-enable all addons! And this sucks!
      My Computer


  7. Posts : 137
    10 Pro 16299.248 64 Bit
       #96

    rezpower said:
    After long years of use I was having enough with FF being too slow and switched to Chrome. I tried the Nightly 57 and to be honest I was quiet impressed with the speed. I added all my legacy addons and was happy ! But after first update all the addons were disabled again!
    Seems that you need to "Nightly" re-enable all addons! And this sucks!
    yra that's one thing i did mention is the fact that the nightly opens i would say a fourth of the time than the official release does. that was the main reason i switched to chrome in the first place.
      My Computer

  8. prikker's Avatar
    Posts : 382
    Windows 10 Home
       #97

    You can enable your legacy addons again in about:config, but they will brake in the coming updates, so i did not enable them.
      My Computer

  9. Fisher Mann's Avatar
    Posts : 477
    Win 10 Pro x64 19645 Fast
       #98

    Lastpass quick working for me in Nightly then I switched to FF Developer. A few days ago a message came up saying Lastpass no longer supported there. I can't workaround Java anymore either (I use a site several times a day which has Java). So I gave up the ghost and went to Opera Beta which I am quite happy with, FAST! I use Google as the search engine. Still use Edge, like the pictures.
      My Computers


  10. Posts : 137
    10 Pro 16299.248 64 Bit
       #99

    prikker said:
    You can enable your legacy addons again in about:config, but they will brake in the coming updates, so i did not enable them.

    and it takes all of 3 seconds to reenable it.
      My Computer


 
Page 10 of 91 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 21:09.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums