Announcing Windows 10 Insider Fast Build 16257 PC + 15237 Mobile  


  1. Posts : 5,833
    Dual boot Windows 10 FCU Pro x 64 & current Insider 10 Pro
       #570

    slicendice said:
    Hahahah, that is just a typical radio button test that every programmer that try to make even a decent UI will have in their visual and functional tests. All those different values and states are very important both in how they look and work. :)
    I see. Thanks. So it is a test bed for the developers then.
      My Computers


  2. Posts : 5,833
    Dual boot Windows 10 FCU Pro x 64 & current Insider 10 Pro
       #571

    24c said:
    6:09 AM here on the US of A's east coast - judging by many of the previous posts - it's gonna be a long day -

    Dear God of Insider Builds,

    Please take pity on us poor souls and flight a new build soon. Now would not be too soon.

    Thank You

    24c
    Doesn't look like it's her His will for today.

    f14tomcat said:
    Until Shawn wakes up

    Attachment 147781

    Thanks, TC.
      My Computers


  3. Posts : 17,660
    Windows 10 Pro
       #572

    cereberus said:
    I wonder if change to allowing N occurred after uup came in?
    My guess is it has something to do with release of W10 S edition two weeks ago.

    Anyway, I can only say YES!

      My Computer


  4. Posts : 4,666
    Windows 10 Pro x64 21H1 Build 19043.1151 (Branch: Release Preview)
       #573

    cereberus said:
    False is usually 0 (and sometimes true is sometimes -1)
    Fixed the typo :)

    Yes all non-zero integer values can be represented as TRUE.

    Should we start talking about Twos-complement in order to understand why this is the case?

    Or maybe we just pray for the Windows Insider Build GODs to release a new build...before this thread is cluttered with everything but relevant information regarding this build. :)
      My Computers


  5. Posts : 29,078
    Windows 10 21H1 Build 19043.1023
       #574

    slicendice said:
    Fixed the typo :)

    Yes all non-zero integer values can be represented as TRUE.

    Should we start talking about Twos-complement in order to understand why this is the case?

    Or maybe we just pray for the Windows Insider Build GODs to release a new build...before this thread is cluttered with everything but relevant information regarding this build. :)
    I liked your instructional post, Slice. And although I'm not a programmer, I caught the error in the second line "false is 1" but didn't want to show my iggerence just in case you wuz right and I most likely wuz wrong. :)

    Carry on with the 'structions . . .
      My Computer


  6. Posts : 56,494
    Multi-boot Windows 10/11 - RTM, RP, Beta, and Insider
       #575

    Wynona said:
    I liked your instructional post, Slice. And although I'm not a programmer, I caught the error in the second line "false is 1" but didn't want to show my iggerence just in case you wuz right and I most likely wuz wrong. :)

    Carry on with the 'structions . . .
    Error sounds so negative.......how about Slice just had a false positive, like a bad lab test!
      My Computers


  7. Posts : 4,666
    Windows 10 Pro x64 21H1 Build 19043.1151 (Branch: Release Preview)
       #576

    We should start a Windows 10 programmers thread. Lets start with the topic How to program Windows Store Apps using x86_64 Assembly and releasing them to the Store

      My Computers


  8. Posts : 4,666
    Windows 10 Pro x64 21H1 Build 19043.1151 (Branch: Release Preview)
       #577

    f14tomcat said:
    Error sounds so negative.......how about Slice just had a false positive, like a bad lab test!
    Yeah it was an outlier. Sorry for that.
      My Computers


  9. Posts : 29,078
    Windows 10 21H1 Build 19043.1023
       #578

    slicendice said:
    We should start a Windows 10 programmers thread. Lets start with the topic How to program Windows Store Apps using x86_64 Assembly and releasing them to the Store

    Sounds good to me, Slice, but I'd be lost in a heartbeat. Basically, I know (or think I know) that 1=true and 0=false.

    That said, I think that would be a great thing for those up to the task. And I'd be watching and learning!

    Would it be in the "Software and Apps" Forum?
      My Computer


  10. Posts : 29,078
    Windows 10 21H1 Build 19043.1023
       #579

    f14tomcat said:
    Error sounds so negative.......how about Slice just had a false positive, like a bad lab test!
    Sometimes my mind draws a blank when I'm trying to say something. Someone else said typo, and that's probably what it was instead. :)
      My Computer


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 17:58.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums