Announcing Windows 10 Insider Fast Build 16257 PC + 15237 Mobile  


  1. 24c
    Posts : 979
    Win 10 Prox64 - latest "final"
       #240

    Kari said:
    You don't need a touch screen to use touch keyboard, it can be used with mouse. Right click Taskbar to add it:
    Thanks - did not know this
      My Computer


  2. Posts : 382
    Windows 10 Home
       #241

    Transparency is making a comeback. Calculator is already transparant after the last updates.
      My Computer


  3. Posts : 3
    Windows 10 Insider Preview (64 bit)
       #242

    Failed to install...


    So far...

    Windows 10 Insider Preview 16257.1 (rs3_release)
    Failed to install on 8/4/2017 - 0x80070643

    Windows 10 Insider Preview 16257.1 (rs3_release)
    Failed to install on 8/4/2017 - 0x80240034

    Windows 10 Insider Preview 16257.1 (rs3_release)
    Failed to install on 8/4/2017 - 0x80240034

    Windows 10 Insider Preview 16257.1 (rs3_release)
    Failed to install on 8/4/2017 - 0x80240034

    Time for attempt #5... it says it installs to 100%.. reboots normally... then comes back and says failed in update history... but still tries to install again.. }
      My Computer


  4. Posts : 4,666
    Windows 10 Pro x64 21H1 Build 19043.1151 (Branch: Release Preview)
       #243

    Gumbysbuff said:
    So far...

    Windows 10 Insider Preview 16257.1 (rs3_release)
    Failed to install on 8/4/2017 - 0x80070643

    Windows 10 Insider Preview 16257.1 (rs3_release)
    Failed to install on 8/4/2017 - 0x80240034

    Windows 10 Insider Preview 16257.1 (rs3_release)
    Failed to install on 8/4/2017 - 0x80240034

    Windows 10 Insider Preview 16257.1 (rs3_release)
    Failed to install on 8/4/2017 - 0x80240034

    Time for attempt #5... it says it installs to 100%.. reboots normally... then comes back and says failed in update history... but still tries to install again.. }
    That seems to be a very common error on latest builds...let me see if I can find a fix for it...


    Start by opening up a Command Line window in elevated mode (meaning you right click Command Prompt icon and select "Run as Administrator)

    Then run the following command (copy paste the command so you don't get typos):
    sfc /scannow

    Once it's complete run the following command (also copy paste this command):
    findstr /c:"[SR]" %windir%\logs\cbs\cbs.log > %userprofile%\Desktop\sfcdetails.txt


    Then post the txt file found on your desktop here so we can see if there were any errors.

    Meanwhile you may try to update again while we take a look at the txt file.
      My Computers


  5. Posts : 4,328
    Windows 10 preview 64-bit Home
       #244

    prikker said:
    Transparency is making a comeback. Calculator is already transparant after the last updates.
    Home version shows this,

    Announcing Windows 10 Insider Fast Build 16257 PC + 15237 Mobile-calc.png
      My Computers


  6. Posts : 19,460
    W11+W11 Developer Insider + Linux
       #245

    There's nothing transparent here !
      My Computers


  7. Posts : 4,666
    Windows 10 Pro x64 21H1 Build 19043.1151 (Branch: Release Preview)
       #246

    CountMike said:
    There's nothing transparent here !
    Announcing Windows 10 Insider Fast Build 16257 PC + 15237 Mobile-transparent-cmd.png
      My Computers


  8. Posts : 4,328
    Windows 10 preview 64-bit Home
       #247

    @CountMike , you look like a bat out of Hell....
      My Computers


  9. Posts : 4,666
    Windows 10 Pro x64 21H1 Build 19043.1151 (Branch: Release Preview)
       #248

    Fire up CMD and do the following while CMD is the active window:

    On your keyboard press CTRL+Shift and while pressed use the scroll wheel on your mouse to adjust transparency. :)
      My Computers


  10. Posts : 4,328
    Windows 10 preview 64-bit Home
       #249

    slicendice said:
    Fire up CMD and do the following while CMD is the active window:

    On your keyboard press CTRL+Shift and while pressed use the scroll wheel on your mouse to adjust transparency. :)
    That worked on the CMD (non admin) screen but not on any other. Calc still the same.
      My Computers


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 22:49.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums