Announcing Windows 10 Insider Fast Build 16257 PC + 15237 Mobile  


  1. Posts : 56,494
    Multi-boot Windows 10/11 - RTM, RP, Beta, and Insider
       #140

    blackroseMD1 said:
    This Skip Ahead build is pretty solid for me so far. It even appears that the gaming issues that I'd been having with any post-CU builds has been fixed. I'm a pretty happy camper at the moment.
    Not positive, but I think the card makers have been tweaking their GPU drivers some , also.
      My Computers


  2. Posts : 520
    Windows 10
       #141

    Kari said:
    I would say at least 8 weeks to go. My guess is that version 1709 will be released on Friday September 29th, or following Tuesday 3rd of October.
    Usually they start branding it with the new version number before the release though.
      My Computer


  3. Posts : 1,778
    Windows 10 Pro,
       #142

    Kari said:
    I would say at least 8 weeks to go. My guess is that version 1709 will be released on Friday September 29th, or following Tuesday 3rd of October.



    Thanks, I'm putting this on my calendar.
      My Computer


  4. Posts : 56,494
    Multi-boot Windows 10/11 - RTM, RP, Beta, and Insider
       #143

    Rocky said:
    Thanks, I'm putting this on my calendar.
    It has to be a Finnish calendar, where the week starts on Monday, not Sunday, and all even numbered days are divisible by 3.14159265, according the Dutch math.
      My Computers


  5. Posts : 2,491
    Windows Insider Fast Ring LatestKUuuntu 20.10
       #144

    It will take a lot longer I'm afraid to upload the 16257 ISO (en-us) to my online Onedrive. It's in the works is all I say. I believe it will actually go fast from Linux. I'll boot to Linux after I image what I have now on Windows 10. Sorry for any inconvenience.
      My Computers


  6. Posts : 56,494
    Multi-boot Windows 10/11 - RTM, RP, Beta, and Insider
       #145

    martyfelker said:
    It will take a lot longer I'm afraid to upload the 16257 ISO (en-us) to my online Onedrive. It's in the works is all I say. I believe it will actually go fast from Linux. I'll boot to Linux after I image what I have now on Windows 10. Sorry for any inconvenience.
    Marty, who are you replying to?
      My Computers


  7. Posts : 2,161
    Windows 11 Beta channel
       #146

    f14tomcat said:
    Not positive, but I think the card makers have been tweaking their GPU drivers some , also.
    I know the driver I'm running now has a lot of tweaks for the Titan Xp. I was running it on 251 and was still having issues. Those issues are gone on this build, finally.
      My Computer


  8. Posts : 2,491
    Windows Insider Fast Ring LatestKUuuntu 20.10
       #147

    f14tomcat said:
    Marty, who are you replying to?
    A Mr. Kumar I believe. Sorry about that.
      My Computers


  9. Posts : 56,494
    Multi-boot Windows 10/11 - RTM, RP, Beta, and Insider
       #148

    martyfelker said:
    A Mr. Kumar I believe. Sorry about that.
    No problem....
      My Computers


  10. Posts : 2,204
    WINDOWS 10 Pro x64 build 19042.685
       #149

    DS on Twitter: https://t.co/526VQ0fxFi
    Announcing Windows 10 Insider Fast Build 16257 PC + 15237 Mobile-123.jpg
    According to them Skip Ahead is not affected by this, but I just received an update for the Photos app and lost all the options to create videos with the images and edit them (aka Story Remix).
      My Computer


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 17:23.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums