Windows 10: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Fast Build 16257 PC + 15237 Mobile Insider

  1.    20 Aug 2017 #1330

    Some how I have 30Gb of space on my Account.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	onedrive.PNG 
Views:	64 
Size:	1.0 KB 
ID:	149733
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  2.    20 Aug 2017 #1331

    I only have 5 gb. I use to have 15 gtb, I don't know what happened.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  3. Posts : 14,251
    Windows 10 Pro
       20 Aug 2017 #1332

    Rocky said: View Post
    I only have 5 gb. I use to have 15 gtb, I don't know what happened.
    What happened is that you didn't react to email you got end of 2015 giving you time to end of January 2016 to claim your additional space (see Cliff's earlier post).
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  4.    20 Aug 2017 #1333

    Brink said: View Post
    Hello @Rocky, :)

    You can go to your OneDrive "Manage Storage" webpage below to do so.

    Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online.
    So that's where it's hiding:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.png 
Views:	1 
Size:	23.2 KB 
ID:	149741
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  5. Posts : 1,451
    Windows 10 Pro (32-bit) 16299.15
       20 Aug 2017 #1334

    Kari said: View Post
    What happened is that you didn't react to email you got end of 2015 giving you time to end of January 2016 to claim your additional space (see Cliff's earlier post).
    I don't think there was an actual email to react to? I only found out by reading techie websites such as this one.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  6.    20 Aug 2017 #1335

    Kari said: View Post
    What happened is that you didn't react to email you got end of 2015 giving you time to end of January 2016 to claim your additional space (see Cliff's earlier post).
    I did "react" but still at 5.
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  7. Posts : 14,251
    Windows 10 Pro
       20 Aug 2017 #1336

    CountMike said: View Post
    I did "react" but still at 5.
    Can't understand why. I followed the instructions in that email on all my Microsoft accounts, each and every kept the free 15 GB.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  8. Posts : 1,451
    Windows 10 Pro (32-bit) 16299.15
       20 Aug 2017 #1337

    I checked my old emails (from November 2015) and there definitely wasn't an email from Microsoft to me about it at the time. They probably put up a blog post but didn't email it out to Onedrive users.

    I think I read it on here...
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  9. Posts : 14,251
    Windows 10 Pro
       20 Aug 2017 #1338

    I have no problems in admitting I might be wrong, I do not remember how I got the information that I need to opt in before end of January 2016 to keep the 15 GB free, although I think I got an email about it. Anyway, one thing I can remember is that information was posted all around the Interwebs, kind of hard to miss.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  10.    20 Aug 2017 #1339

    Kari said: View Post
    I have no problems in admitting I might be wrong, I do not remember how I got the information that I need to opt in before end of January 2016 to keep the 15 GB free, although I think I got an email about it. Anyway, one thing I can remember is that information was posted all around the Interwebs, kind of hard to miss.
    As far as I remember it wasn't an e-mail as much as a notification like one about new builds or other happenings I get time to time. In any case it was well published all over the place.
      My ComputersSystem Spec


 

Related Threads
883370827718172672 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 16237 for PC - Windows Experience Blog How to Start or Stop Receiving Insider Builds in Windows 10
786612992179712000 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14946 for PC and Mobile | Windows Experience Blog PC: How to Start or Stop Receiving Insider Builds in Windows 10
784439136002375681 784446397466681344 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14942 for PC | Windows Experience Blog How to Start or Stop Receiving Insider Builds in Windows 10
UPDATE: July 15th 2016 754001939445219329 752986516746493952 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14388 for PC and Mobile | Windows Experience Blog
UPDATE: 742889757512867840 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14366 Mobile Build 14364 | Windows Experience Blog
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:56.
Find Us