Announcing Windows 10 Insider Fast Build 16257 PC + 15237 Mobile  


  1. Posts : 29,078
    Windows 10 21H1 Build 19043.1023
       #1230

    f14tomcat said:
    Wynona...see if you can grab the right-side edge and drag it to the right. On mine it showed history and results.
    It told me I have no history and haven't saved anything in memory. Oh, well, I only use it for adding, subtracting, multiplying and dividing. :) Nothing more strenuous than that.
      My Computer


  2. Posts : 56,489
    Multi-boot Windows 10/11 - RTM, RP, Beta, and Insider
       #1231

    Wynona said:
    It told me I have no history and haven't saved anything in memory. Oh, well, I only use it for adding, subtracting, multiplying and dividing. :) Nothing more strenuous than that.
    Not sure, but I think the history and memory is only for the session you're in. Once you get out, gone. A running track of what you've done while you have it open, so you can refer to it. Probably wrong......
      My Computers


  3. Posts : 4,666
    Windows 10 Pro x64 21H1 Build 19043.1151 (Branch: Release Preview)
       #1232

    I see nothing new regarding features in the latest Calculator, that has not been there at least for a year already. Only minor modifications and how things look and behave has changed. That History button does not work as I would have it. I can't edit old calculations, only get back old results.
      My Computers


  4. Posts : 1,524
    Windows 10 Pro (32-bit) 16299.15
       #1233

    Edwin said:
    Did Calculator always have 'Date Calculation' and the 'Clear History' trash can icon?

    Attachment 149487
    To go with what slicendice says, this is 1607, with both those 2 things.
    Announcing Windows 10 Insider Fast Build 16257 PC + 15237 Mobile-calc_1607.png
      My Computer


  5. Posts : 2,491
    Windows Insider Fast Ring LatestKUuuntu 20.10
       #1234

    There is a whole lot of coding going on. It will be very interesting to see what we get next week. Here's the compile from Tues
    10.0.16269.1000 (rs_prerelease.170815-1435)

      My Computers


  6. Posts : 14,619
    Windows10
       #1235

    LEOPEVA64 said:
    The change in the name of the Photos app is not official yet, send your feedback:
    Attachment 149462
    Let's call

    Word "Lexicographal Manipulation"

    Notepad "Digital Clipboard Editor"

    Movies app - "Enhanced Story Remix"

    It is complete nonsense renaming things. Photos is clear and obvious. What sort of stupid MS committee thinks a name like Story Remix is even remotely a good name.

    I am getting quite despondent about the superficial bs coming from MS since DS took over. I reckon nobody has the gonads to tell her "NO!".
      My Computer


  7. Posts : 19,460
    W11+W11 Developer Insider + Linux
       #1236

    cereberus said:
    Let's call

    Word "Lexicographal Manipulation"

    Notepad "Digital Clipboard Editor"

    Movies app - "Enhanced Story Remix"

    It is complete nonsense renaming things. Photos is clear and obvious. What sort of stupid MS committee thinks a name like Story Remix is even remotely a good name.

    I am getting quite despondent about the superficial bs coming from MS since DS took over. I reckon nobody has the gonads to tell her "NO!".
    Could be worse, they could name them for flowers or something like that although WWII corvettes bore manes of flowers but were quite deadly for subs.
      My Computers


  8. Posts : 2,491
    Windows Insider Fast Ring LatestKUuuntu 20.10
       #1237

    Story Remix - which is indeed one of the stupider names that Microsoft Bob came up with will not be included in the Fall Creator Release according to Winaero
      My Computers


  9. Posts : 19,460
    W11+W11 Developer Insider + Linux
       #1238

    martyfelker said:
    Story Remix - which is indeed one of the stupider names that Microsoft Bob came up with will not be included in the Fall Creator Release according to Winaero
    It would be OK if it was new APP, separate from Photos.
      My Computers


  10. Posts : 17,839
    Windows 10
       #1239

    martyfelker said:
    Story Remix - which is indeed one of the stupider names that Microsoft Bob came up with will not be included in the Fall Creator Release according to Winaero
    Story Remix 3D will not be included in FCU.

    Story Remix 3D was supposed to allow users to add 3D objects and use advanced effects on them, just like in the demo from Build 2017, where a soccer ball was replaced with a fireball.
    ...the availability of Story Remix 3D. It's likely that this feature will be released with an update for the Photos app through the Windows Store and will be available later this year.
      My Computer


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 21:42.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums