Windows 10: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Fast Build 16257 PC + 15237 Mobile Insider

  1.   My ComputerSystem Spec


  2. Posts : 20,475
    Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 17083
       18 Aug 2017 #1221

    I'm still on Skip Ahead Build 16257.1000; no updates so far, and I just checked a few minutes ago.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  3.    18 Aug 2017 #1222

    24c said: View Post
    This should be incorporated into the Wedding Ceremony -
    IMHO they should remove the "for better or for worse" part. You already got the better. :)
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  4.    18 Aug 2017 #1223

    Wynona said: View Post
    I'm still on Skip Ahead Build 16257.1000; no updates so far, and I just checked a few minutes ago.
    If you have Calculator, open it and check "About." The latest version is 10.1706.2271.0. I had 10.1706.1862.0 earlier today, but suddenly got the update.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  5. Posts : 20,475
    Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 17083
       18 Aug 2017 #1224

    larc919 said: View Post
    If you have Calculator, open it and check "About." The latest version is 10.1706.2271.0. I had 10.1706.1862.0 earlier today, but suddenly got the update.
    Thanks, Larc. I still have 1852.

    Edit: Make that 1862.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  6.    18 Aug 2017 #1225

    Did Calculator always have 'Date Calculation' and the 'Clear History' trash can icon?

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	000085.png 
Views:	5 
Size:	310.5 KB 
ID:	149487
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  7.    18 Aug 2017 #1226

    Movies & TV App showing full Trailers!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	000086.png 
Views:	5 
Size:	1.33 MB 
ID:	149488
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  8. Posts : 20,475
    Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 17083
       18 Aug 2017 #1227

    Edwin said: View Post
    Did Calculator always have 'Date Calculation' and the 'Clear History' trash can icon?

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	000085.png 
Views:	5 
Size:	310.5 KB 
ID:	149487
    Dunno, Edwin. I've never looked that far into it. I use it quite a bit, but never even looked "inside".
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  9. Posts : 20,475
    Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 17083
       18 Aug 2017 #1228

    @Edwin

    Here's what I have, which is now bumped up to 2271:



    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Calculator 2.PNG 
Views:	53 
Size:	69.7 KB 
ID:	149493

    Mine doesn't seem to be the same as yours. Hmmmmm . . .

    Going back to see if something may be different if I do a calculation like you seem to have. :)

    Edit: Yep, doing a minor calculation makes mine match yours. :)

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Calculator 1.PNG 
Views:	5 
Size:	152.7 KB 
ID:	149492
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  10. Posts : 34,692
    Triple boot - Win 10 Pro, Win 10 Pro Insider (2) - (and a sprinkling of VMs)
       18 Aug 2017 #1229

    Wynona said: View Post
    @Edwin

    Here's what I have, which is now bumped up to 2271:



    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Calculator 2.PNG 
Views:	53 
Size:	69.7 KB 
ID:	149493

    Mine doesn't seem to be the same as yours. Hmmmmm . . .

    Going back to see if something may be different if I do a calculation like you seem to have. :)

    Edit: Yep, doing a minor calculation makes mine match yours. :)

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Calculator 1.PNG 
Views:	5 
Size:	152.7 KB 
ID:	149492
    Wynona...see if you can grab the right-side edge and drag it to the right. On mine it showed history and results.
      My ComputersSystem Spec


 

Related Threads
883370827718172672 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 16237 for PC - Windows Experience Blog How to Start or Stop Receiving Insider Builds in Windows 10
786612992179712000 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14946 for PC and Mobile | Windows Experience Blog PC: How to Start or Stop Receiving Insider Builds in Windows 10
784439136002375681 784446397466681344 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14942 for PC | Windows Experience Blog How to Start or Stop Receiving Insider Builds in Windows 10
UPDATE: July 15th 2016 754001939445219329 752986516746493952 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14388 for PC and Mobile | Windows Experience Blog
UPDATE: 742889757512867840 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14366 Mobile Build 14364 | Windows Experience Blog
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 23:26.
Find Us