Announcing Windows 10 Insider Slow Build 16251 PC  

Page 72 of 79 FirstFirst ... 22627071727374 ... LastLast

  1. Posts : 26,225
    Windows 11 Pro 22631.2361
       #710

    CountMike said:
    Going to bed early ?
    No but some of these builds take hours. If they only took as long as they once did , I would not care.
      My Computer


  2. Posts : 5,833
    Dual boot Windows 10 FCU Pro x 64 & current Insider 10 Pro
       #711

    Nothing here yet either. I've got everything all set.

    Cleared my C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download folder.

    I've got my list and UUPtoISO tile.

    Attachment 146815

    I got my mouth, I got my teeth, I got my nose, I got my eyes, I got my hair!

    Hair by The Cowsills - YouTube
      My Computers


  3. Posts : 26,225
    Windows 11 Pro 22631.2361
       #712

    HippsieGypsie said:
    Nothing here yet either. I've got everything all set.

    Cleared my C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download folder.

    I've got my list and UUPtoISO tile.



    Attachment 146815

    I got my mouth, I got my teeth, I got my nose, I got my eyes, I got my hair!

    Hair by The Cowsills - YouTube
    I tried to do that and I got a GSOD. I tried to remove the entire folder
      My Computer


  4. Posts : 19,491
    W11+W11 Developer Insider + Linux
       #713

    HippsieGypsie said:
    Nothing here yet either. I've got everything all set.

    Cleared my C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download folder.

    I've got my list and UUPtoISO tile.

    Attachment 146815

    I got my mouth, I got my teeth, I got my nose, I got my eyes, I got my hair!

    Hair by The Cowsills - YouTube
    Wish I got some of that, like hair, teeth and hearing in right ear. Otherwise I'm just fine
      My Computers


  5. Posts : 1,778
    Windows 10 Pro,
       #714

    Right now it is 26 degrees and sprinkling a little rain here in beautiful New Mexico. I need a new build.
      My Computer


  6. Posts : 1,778
    Windows 10 Pro,
       #715

    HippsieGypsie said:
    Nothing here yet either. I've got everything all set.

    Cleared my C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download folder.

    I've got my list and UUPtoISO tile.

    Attachment 146815

    I got my mouth, I got my teeth, I got my nose, I got my eyes, I got my hair!

    Hair by The Cowsills - YouTube

    I'm 60 years old and I've got all my teeth and all of my hair down to my waist. I guess I am doing alright.
      My Computer


  7. Posts : 26,225
    Windows 11 Pro 22631.2361
       #716

    Rocky said:
    I'm 60 years old and I've got all my teeth and all of my hair down to my waist. I guess I am doing alright.
    Old Hippie Huh?? New Mexico is a great state. I drove through Albuquerque when the had all of those Hot Air Balloons flying. Pretty neat!
      My Computer


  8. Posts : 5,833
    Dual boot Windows 10 FCU Pro x 64 & current Insider 10 Pro
       #717

    Josey Wales said:
    I tried to do that and I got a GSOD. I tried to remove the entire folder
    Perhaps I should've said cleared the contents?

    CountMike said:
    Wish I got some of that, like hair, teeth and hearing in right ear. Otherwise I'm just fine
    And this side of the earth's surface looks good, yes?

    Rocky said:
    I'm 60 years old and I've got all my teeth and all of my hair down to my waist. I guess I am doing alright.
      My Computers


  9. Posts : 7,254
    Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
       #718

    I'm just biding my time playing games. Lets hope we're not disappointed today.


    Announcing Windows 10 Insider Slow Build 16251 PC-weather020817.png
      My Computers


  10. Posts : 1,778
    Windows 10 Pro,
       #719

    Josey Wales said:
    Old Hippie Huh?? New Mexico is a great state. I drove through Albuquerque when the had all of those Hot Air Balloons flying. Pretty neat!

    That is a beautiful sight.
      My Computer


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 14:53.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums