Announcing Windows 10 Insider Slow Build 16251 PC  

Page 31 of 79 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast

  1. Posts : 4,666
    Windows 10 Pro x64 21H1 Build 19043.1151 (Branch: Release Preview)
       #300

    Josey Wales said:
    I don't even get those automatically , I get a notification that they are there,
    Hahah, you guys have been playing with the registry or policy settings. I am 100% certain of this. You can disable WU from downloading anything, just checking, or even disable auto checks completely. :)
      My Computers


  2. Posts : 26,296
    Windows 11 Pro 22631.2715
       #301

    slicendice said:
    Hahah, you guys have been playing with the registry or policy settings. I am 100% certain of this. You can disable WU from downloading anything, just checking, or even disable auto checks completely. :)
    I did not do anything to it.
      My Computer


  3. Posts : 5,833
    Dual boot Windows 10 FCU Pro x 64 & current Insider 10 Pro
       #302

    John Pombrio said:
    I tried that before I had to go offsite to find a ISO. The Softwaredistribution/download folder was empty after the update was done this morning when I woke up. The one in Windows.old did NOT work. I would assume that once the folder is empty, there is no way to create you own ISO any more?
    HippsieGypsie said:
    No there is not. I also had problems using the one in the .old folder a few builds back.
    magilla said:
    I have never had a problem with finding folder in windows.old. If you use the EXT:ESD search, you'll find it --- unless you've done a cleanup after your download of the build. The folders vary, remember.
    It's not that I had a problem finding the folder. My first sentence was answering John confirming that "the softwaredistribution/download folder was empty after the update was done this morning when I woke up". The second sentence was referring to the UPP to ISO program failed to create it with a few attempts with the one in the .old folder.
      My Computers


  4. Posts : 5,833
    Dual boot Windows 10 FCU Pro x 64 & current Insider 10 Pro
       #303

    That was successful. Attachment 145906
      My Computers


  5. Posts : 56,725
    Multi-boot Windows 10/11 - RTM, RP, Beta, and Insider
       #304

    HippsieGypsie said:
    That was successful. Attachment 145906
    Now you're on the Skip Fast, or Fast Skip, Fast +++
      My Computers


  6. Posts : 5,833
    Dual boot Windows 10 FCU Pro x 64 & current Insider 10 Pro
       #305

    f14tomcat said:
    Now you're on the Skip Fast, or Fast Skip, Fast +++
    Oh? What does yours read?

    I suppose it would change from day to day. They feed it digits.
      My Computers


  7. Posts : 30,024
    Windows 10 (Pro and Insider Pro)
       #306

    HippsieGypsie said:
    Oh? What does yours read?

    I suppose it would change from day to day. They feed it digits.
    This is mine (normal fast..), but I'm just updating to the same version you have
    Announcing Windows 10 Insider Slow Build 16251 PC-image.png
      My Computers


  8. Posts : 56,725
    Multi-boot Windows 10/11 - RTM, RP, Beta, and Insider
       #307

    HippsieGypsie said:
    Oh? What does yours read?

    I suppose it would change from day to day. They feed it digits.
    I have one of each. Fast & Fast with Skip.
      My Computers


  9. Posts : 5,833
    Dual boot Windows 10 FCU Pro x 64 & current Insider 10 Pro
       #308

    f14tomcat said:
    Now you're on the Skip Fast, or Fast Skip, Fast +++
    f14tomcat said:
    I have one of each. Fast & Fast with Skip.
    I was wondering what you were talking about. I saw you posted both. Sounded like I skipped to a newer version one day later. Yes, I skipped. I forgot to change the setting.

    AndreTen said:
    This is mine (normal fast..), but I'm just updating to the same version you have
    Announcing Windows 10 Insider Slow Build 16251 PC-image.png
    You forgot to change the setting, too?
      My Computers


  10. Posts : 56,725
    Multi-boot Windows 10/11 - RTM, RP, Beta, and Insider
       #309

    HippsieGypsie said:
    I was wondering what you were talking about. I saw you posted both. Sounded like I skipped to a newer version one day later. Yes, I skipped. I forgot to change the setting.



    You forgot to change the setting, too?
    No. Forgot nothing. I have two separate Insider partitions. One is set to Fast Ring, other I set to Fast Ring and Skip ahead. Both before I did the new build update.
      My Computers


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:33.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums