Windows 10: Announcing Kaspersky Free Anti-Virus

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1.    25 Jul 2017 #11

    Brink said: View Post
    Odd. This is what I see at the link.

    Attachment 145560
    I get the main page, going to downloads shows only paid versions.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	this.JPG 
Views:	12 
Size:	168.2 KB 
ID:	145564
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  2.    25 Jul 2017 #12

    It's showing up here.
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  3. Posts : 29,021
    Triple boot - Win 10 Pro, Win 10 Pro Insider (2) - (and a sprinkling of VMs)
       25 Jul 2017 #13

    COMPUTIAC said: View Post
    I get the main page, going to downloads shows only paid versions.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	this.JPG 
Views:	12 
Size:	168.2 KB 
ID:	145564

      My ComputersSystem Spec

  4.    25 Jul 2017 #14

    COMPUTIAC said: View Post
    I get the main page, going to downloads shows only paid versions.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	this.JPG 
Views:	12 
Size:	168.2 KB 
ID:	145564
    Same here I only see paid for versions, maybe a US/Europe divide ?
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  5.    25 Jul 2017 #15

    Hewjr100 said: View Post
    COMPUTIAC try again, it is working for me.

    Henry
    Can you post the link from the exact page you see ?
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  6. Posts : 29,021
    Triple boot - Win 10 Pro, Win 10 Pro Insider (2) - (and a sprinkling of VMs)
       25 Jul 2017 #16

    Brink said: View Post
    Odd. This is what I see at the link.

    Attachment 145560
    Very first screen? I've tried 3 different browsers. All go straight to the home page, no free links anywhere.
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  7. Posts : 17,612
    Win10 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Win10 Pro Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu
       25 Jul 2017 #17

    For you guys that are not getting linked to it, try this one, and go to the bottom left, to be further linked to the download page:
    https://www.kaspersky.com/downloads

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image 002.png 
Views:	12 
Size:	252.6 KB 
ID:	145572
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  8.    25 Jul 2017 #18

    Cliff S said: View Post
    For you guys that are not getting linked to it, try this one, and go to the bottom left, to be further linked to the download page:
    https://www.kaspersky.com/downloads

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image 002.png 
Views:	12 
Size:	252.6 KB 
ID:	145572
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	no.JPG 
Views:	20 
Size:	114.4 KB 
ID:	145573
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  9. Posts : 29,021
    Triple boot - Win 10 Pro, Win 10 Pro Insider (2) - (and a sprinkling of VMs)
       25 Jul 2017 #19

    Cliff S said: View Post
    For you guys that are not getting linked to it, try this one, and go to the bottom left, to be further linked to the download page:
    https://www.kaspersky.com/downloads

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image 002.png 
Views:	12 
Size:	252.6 KB 
ID:	145572
    It's not available yet everywhere in their rollout. I get this:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2017-07-25_18h10_55.png 
Views:	9 
Size:	79.8 KB 
ID:	145574
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  10. Posts : 267
    Windows 10 Home x64 and Pro x86
       25 Jul 2017 #20

    "•There are a lot of users who don’t have the ~$50 to spend on premium protection; therefore, they install traditional freebies (which have more holes than Swiss cheese for malware to slip through) or they even rely on Windows Defender (ye gods!)."

    I have never met an honest supplier whose sales pitch included insulting the opposition. So I'll pass.

    Denis
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Related Threads
Kapersky Free Trial Anti-Virus Unistalled / Notification Remains in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
I installed Kapersky Anti-virus the free trial version and uninstalled it along with the Secure Connect software that it installed. I cannot figure out how to get rid of the notification that apparently did not clean-up after the uninstall. I did...
What is the best anti-virus scanner to use (free)? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
Hello guys, Please can you tell me what is the best free anti-virus scanner to use with Windows 10?
Most anti-virus/anti-malware method of browsing in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
It seems that so many anti-virus products are decent and do a fair job of protecting your computer, whether or not you pay for them. And all reviews I've read over the years usually conclude that free is best, because the "extra stuff" you get...
Avira Free Anti virus in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
A friend at work asked me have I ever used Avire Free Anti virus (he husband put it on her laptop) I said no but I can look at it, so installed and up to now I quite like it. I do know some Iffy sites so a little test and I will see how Avire...
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 22:42.
Find Us