Windows 10: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 16241 PC + 15230 Mobile Insider

Page 72 of 87 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482 ... LastLast
  1.    25 Jul 2017 #710

    smactilactus said: View Post
    Attachment 145452Attachment 145453
    If you're interested, here's a few quick pics from the phone... And no matter how you photograph it, the true color of this case will just not come out on digital media. It is NOT bright red trim. It is a much darker copper color. But for the life of me I cannot photograph it under any setting to show the true color, although the side shot is a lot closer to the color. It always looks like a bright hotrod red. I was so pleasantly surprised when it arrived, as I had hesitantly agreed to live with the bright red, as it looked in every video and pic on the net. But I love the actual darker copper color of it.
    Try taking picture in natural light, outside.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  2.    25 Jul 2017 #711

    Wynona said: View Post
    And my Hubby will have put up with me for 50 years on March 31, Doogie!
    Congratulations.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  3. slicendice's Avatar
    Posts : 3,439
    Windows 10 Pro x64 v1803 Build 17134.228 (Branch: RS4 Release Preview)
       25 Jul 2017 #712

    24c said: View Post
    I'll bet it does. I see no need for the seconds to be shown in everyday life. But, I'm sure someone will think of one.
    For instance if you are a High Frequency Trader, each and every second counts. But that clock could be put in the trading application rather than using the clock in the taskbar.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  4. slicendice's Avatar
    Posts : 3,439
    Windows 10 Pro x64 v1803 Build 17134.228 (Branch: RS4 Release Preview)
       25 Jul 2017 #713

    I just skimmed through Feedback Hub and most feedback I see are complaints about not being able to do something, or that Windows does something that the users don't want. Seems most insider users have no idea how to use Windows at all. They are requesting fixes for stuff that is already there and has been there the past 20 years. All those users would know this if they had the slightest idea of how Windows works and what tools are available by default.

    FUNNY!!!
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  5. slicendice's Avatar
    Posts : 3,439
    Windows 10 Pro x64 v1803 Build 17134.228 (Branch: RS4 Release Preview)
       25 Jul 2017 #714

    smactilactus said: View Post
    Attachment 145452Attachment 145453
    If you're interested, here's a few quick pics from the phone... And no matter how you photograph it, the true color of this case will just not come out on digital media. It is NOT bright red trim. It is a much darker copper color. But for the life of me I cannot photograph it under any setting to show the true color, although the side shot is a lot closer to the color. It always looks like a bright hotrod red. I was so pleasantly surprised when it arrived, as I had hesitantly agreed to live with the bright red, as it looked in every video and pic on the net. But I love the actual darker copper color of it.
    The wrong colors has nothing to do with being photographed as digital image. The problem is that you are using a Samsung device. Colors are always wrong on those, has been like this ever since I bought my first Samsung device. There are better mobile cameras out there that produce more realistic if not even almost perfect colors.

    EDIT: Almost forgot...Your new build looks really amazing! Great job!
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  6.    25 Jul 2017 #715

    martyfelker said: View Post
    And here's our build. As I said 16251 compiled Friday. We will see

    10.0.16251.1000 (rs_prerelease.170721-1512)
    Thanks Dona
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  7.    25 Jul 2017 #716

    martyfelker said: View Post
    And here's our build. As I said 16251 compiled Friday. We will see
    10.0.16251.1000 (rs_prerelease.170721-1512)
    That would be 10 builds newer - usually not that big of a gap if I recall correctly

    slicendice said: View Post
    For instance if you are a High Frequency Trader, each and every second counts. But that clock could be put in the trading application rather than using the clock in the taskbar.
    Someone did come up with a reason - and I understand it - BUT - not sure I'd like to function on that tight of a schedule. I like the retired "I can always do it tomorrow" idea. -
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  8.    25 Jul 2017 #717

    Lock screen and trading ? I don't think that goes together well. If seconds matter than locking it can spell disaster.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  9. dencal's Avatar
    Posts : 2,804
    W10 Pro + W10 Preview
       25 Jul 2017 #718

    slicendice said: View Post
    I just skimmed through Feedback Hub and most feedback I see are complaints about not being able to do something, or that Windows does something that the users don't want. Seems most insider users have no idea how to use Windows at all. They are requesting fixes for stuff that is already there and has been there the past 20 years. All those users would know this if they had the slightest idea of how Windows works and what tools are available by default.

    FUNNY!!!
    Before you let conceit get the better of yourself.....reread your post #572....in great big capital letters.
    I realise it did not explain what you were really after.....but see how words can be so misleading.....remember all are apt to make mistakes or not be so knowledgeable......FUNNY?.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  10.    25 Jul 2017 #719

    smactilactus said: View Post
    If you're interested, here's a few quick pics from the phone... And no matter how you photograph it, the true color of this case will just not come out on digital media. It is NOT bright red trim. It is a much darker copper color. But for the life of me I cannot photograph it under any setting to show the true color, although the side shot is a lot closer to the color. It always looks like a bright hotrod red. I was so pleasantly surprised when it arrived, as I had hesitantly agreed to live with the bright red, as it looked in every video and pic on the net. But I love the actual darker copper color of it.
    Very nice looking machine! I see you have some SSDs installed - you can never have too many SSDs -
    Enjoy!
      My ComputersSystem Spec


 
Page 72 of 87 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482 ... LastLast

Related Threads
829827700969787392 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 15031 for Mobile - Windows Experience BlogWindows Experience Blog How to Update to Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Builds for Phones
781177126569455616 Update: Early version of UWP File Explorer app found in build 14936. Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14936 for PC and Mobile | Windows Experience Blog
UPDATE: 742889757512867840 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14366 Mobile Build 14364 | Windows Experience Blog
738201854929047552 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Build 14356 | Windows Experience Blog How to Update to Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Builds for Phones
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 17:29.
Find Us