Windows 10: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 16241 PC + 15230 Mobile Insider

Page 44 of 87 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast

  1. Posts : 2,346
    Win10 Pro Build 17040
       20 Jul 2017 #431

    - there's another Insider Team webcast tomorrow night - live via Mixer..
    - I thinks it's 18:00pm UK time..??

    Watch July 21st #WindowsInsiders Second #BugBash Mixer webcast - Windows 10 Forums
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  2.    20 Jul 2017 #432

    Aww, so perhaps one tomorrow.
    @BugMeister thanks for headsup, enjoyed the last one.
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  3. Posts : 12,971
    Windows 10 Pro
       20 Jul 2017 #433

    BugMeister said: View Post
    - there's another Insider Team webcast tomorrow night - live via Mixer..
    - I thinks it's 18:00pm UK time?
    Yes, 18:00 BST. Using the excellent free service at timeanddate.com, I made this reminder where you geeks can check what time it starts in your local time zone: Event Time Announcer - W10 Insider Webcast

    Clock on left shows start in Redmond time, the one on right the same in your local time, in my case German time (CEST):

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.png 
Views:	4 
Size:	215.5 KB 
ID:	144859

    Kari
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  4.    20 Jul 2017 #434

    swarfega said: View Post
    Aww, so perhaps one tomorrow.
    @BugMeister thanks for headsup, enjoyed the last one.
    Buildfeed shows 16246 from Friday 7/14 - 5 builds newer than what we have now - my GUESS - we get 16246 tomorrow,
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  5. Posts : 5,809
    64-bit Windows 10 Pro
       20 Jul 2017 #435

    24c said: View Post
    Buildfeed shows 16246 from Friday 7/14 - 5 builds newer than what we have now - my GUESS - we get 16246 tomorrow,
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.PNG 
Views:	60 
Size:	11.9 KB 
ID:	144890

      My ComputerSystem Spec

  6.    20 Jul 2017 #436

    Josey Wales said: View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.PNG 
Views:	60 
Size:	11.9 KB 
ID:	144890
    Thanks - I didn't see that - Twitter has been acting funny today
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  7. Posts : 33,884
    Dual boot Windows 10 FCU Pro x 64 & Insider 10 Pro
       20 Jul 2017 #437

    BugMeister said: View Post
    - there's another Insider Team webcast tomorrow night - live via Mixer..
    - I thinks it's 18:00pm UK time..??
    Thanks for the heads up, BugMeister.

    Kari said: View Post
    Yes, 18:00 BST. Using the excellent free service at timeanddate.com, I made this reminder where you geeks can check what time it starts in your local time zone: Event Time Announcer - W10 Insider Webcast

    Clock on left shows start in Redmond time, the one on right the same in your local time, in my case German time (CEST):

    Kari
    Thanks, Kari. Nifty!
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  8. Posts : 29,021
    Triple boot - Win 10 Pro, Win 10 Pro Insider (2) - (and a sprinkling of VMs)
       20 Jul 2017 #438

    24c said: View Post
    Thanks - I didn't see that - Twitter has been acting funny today
    It's in her Tweets&Replys, not main Tweet. Tricky.....
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  9.    20 Jul 2017 #439

    f14tomcat said: View Post
    It's in her Tweets&Replys, not main Tweet. Tricky.....
    Now I got it, thanks. Never looked there before.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  10. Posts : 5,809
    64-bit Windows 10 Pro
       20 Jul 2017 #440

    f14tomcat said: View Post
    It's in her Tweets&Replys, not main Tweet. Tricky.....
    That was a response to the Tweet I sent her.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 
Page 44 of 87 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast

Related Threads
829827700969787392 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 15031 for Mobile - Windows Experience BlogWindows Experience Blog How to Update to Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Builds for Phones
781177126569455616 Update: Early version of UWP File Explorer app found in build 14936. Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14936 for PC and Mobile | Windows Experience Blog
UPDATE: 742889757512867840 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14366 Mobile Build 14364 | Windows Experience Blog
738201854929047552 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Build 14356 | Windows Experience Blog How to Update to Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Builds for Phones
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:37.
Find Us