Windows 10: New KB3074679 and KB3074686 updates for Windows 10 July 23rd 2015

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

  1. Posts : 20,872
    64-bit Windows 10 Pro build 16199
       24 Jul 2015 #1

    New KB3074679 and KB3074686 updates for Windows 10 July 23rd 2015

    Last edited by Brink; 24 Jul 2015 at 08:19.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  2.    24 Jul 2015 #2

    Got KB3074686 today:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.PNG 
Views:	199 
Size:	71.3 KB 
ID:	25656
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  3.    24 Jul 2015 #3

    Is it KB30746679 or 669? The screen shot shows 679 but the thread title lists 669? Typo, as I see 679 in my update list?
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  4.    24 Jul 2015 #4

    Well that was different. After the 2 updated downloaded, it gave me an option to Install.

    Did that happen to anyone else? I am set for Automatic.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  5.    24 Jul 2015 #5

    done them updates this morning
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  6.    24 Jul 2015 #6

    gzt7d8 said: View Post
    Well that was different. After the 2 updated downloaded, it gave me an option to Install.

    Did that happen to anyone else? I am set for Automatic.

    Automatic install but it asked me to schedule the restart.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  7.    24 Jul 2015 #7

    Ditto.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  8. Posts : 62
    Vista/Win7/Win8/Win10 x86/x64
       24 Jul 2015 #8

    Rocky said: View Post
    Automatic install but it asked me to schedule the restart.
    Me too, but there was a button to click to have it restart now instead, and I did that.

    I really really really really really really wish there was a way to choose what updates to install, you know, like it is with Windows 8, 7, etc.

    If MS doesn't do it, someone else will, I hope
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  9.    24 Jul 2015 #9

    endeavor said: View Post
    Me too, but there was a button to click to have it restart now instead, and I did that.

    I really really really really really really wish there was a way to choose what updates to install, you know, like it is with Windows 8, 7, etc.

    If MS doesn't do it, someone else will, I hope
    How?? MS controls how and when we get updates. How would anyone else get control of that function??
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  10.    24 Jul 2015 #10

    BunnyJ said: View Post
    How?? MS controls how and when we get updates. How would anyone else get control of that function??
    Sounds like a really good way to break things. Especially if your using Defender.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Related Threads
625788905279729665 How to Check for and Install Windows Updates in Windows 10 A restart will be required. 26192
624650192646635520 New firmware updates for Surface Pro 3 and Surface 3 624653844518039552 How to Check for and Install Windows Updates in Windows 10 A restart will be required.
Surface Surface Pro 3 July 23rd 2015 updates in Windows 10 News
Source: Microsoft Surface Pro 3 update history | Surface firmware updates
Not sure if this has been mentioned before, but Drm'd content downloaded for offline access in WMP is coming to an end Got an email from Blinkbox (UK media service, offer streaming and download for offline use) Not sure how many people still...
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 22:57.
Find Us