Windows 10: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 16237 PC for Fast ring Insider

Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

  1. Posts : 1,794
    Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview x64
       07 Jul 2017 #20

    CountMike said: View Post
    Between 75% and 80% disk gets a really good workout, maybe that's what takes long time ?
    My disk is getting the same workout at 38%. Sat there for a good 20 minutes with the C: drive graph pegged at 98%. Finally just started moving again.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  2. Posts : 1,498
    Windows 10 and windows insider
       07 Jul 2017 #21

    Making my uup to ISO now just before restart. I think this is second time I remembered to do this before restart. Most of time I make it from windows.old directory.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  3.    07 Jul 2017 #22

    magilla said: View Post
    Making my uup to ISO now just before restart. I think this is second time I remembered to do this before restart. Most of time I make it from windows.old directory.
    This is good to know - I like as many options as possible to do things - thanks
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  4. Posts : 4,770
    Win 10 Pro x64
       07 Jul 2017 #23

    magilla said: View Post
    Making my uup to ISO now just before restart. I think this is second time I remembered to do this before restart. Most of time I make it from windows.old directory.
    I usually do the ISO after the upgrade has completed. What is the difference?
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  5.    07 Jul 2017 #24

    badrobot said: View Post
    I usually do the ISO after the upgrade has completed. What is the difference?
    Where do you get the .esd file to use?
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  6. Posts : 1,498
    Windows 10 and windows insider
       07 Jul 2017 #25

    badrobot said: View Post
    I usually do the ISO after the upgrade has completed. What is the difference?
    All amounts to same.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  7.    07 Jul 2017 #26

    I'm having to download the insider CU update before I can enjoy the flight build.
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  8. Posts : 1,498
    Windows 10 and windows insider
       07 Jul 2017 #27

    24c said: View Post
    Where do you get the .esd file to use?
    From windows.old, find software distribution and search for ext:Esd. Follow Kari's steps in his tutorial and it works.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  •    07 Jul 2017 #28

    magilla said: View Post
    From windows.old, find software distribution and search for ext:Esd. Follow Kari's steps in his tutorial and it works.
    Thanks - I suspected that was the case - wanted to be sure - thanks again!
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  • Posts : 1,498
    Windows 10 and windows insider
       07 Jul 2017 #29

    My last computer, my Vista vintage laptop, which is slow as molasses on a cold winter morning, is now at that 76% point and sitting there. Other two computers almost totally installed.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  •  
    Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

    Related Threads
    Read more: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 16232 PC + 15228 Mobile Insider - Windows 10 Forums 883408218176618496 How to Start or Stop Receiving Insider Builds in Windows 10 How to Choose Your Insider Ring Level on your...
    784439136002375681 784446397466681344 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14942 for PC | Windows Experience Blog How to Start or Stop Receiving Insider Builds in Windows 10
    783714051293646850 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14931 for PC to Insiders in the Slow ring - Feedback Hub See also: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14931 for PC Download Insider Build 14931 ISO:...
    Source 605240532932169728
    Our Sites
    Site Links
    About Us
    Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

    © Designer Media Ltd
    All times are GMT -5. The time now is 20:13.
    Find Us